• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The possable sub plots of the ranger seriese

Cleron

Regular
well as we all know B5 had quite a few sub plots in the 5 years

The Shadow War
The EA Cival War
The Teep problem

hmm is that it ?

any way what do u think the sub plots of the ranger seriese will be "that is IF we get the seriese"

i think the Hand "may" be one of thoes sub plots not sure it all depends on what happens in the movie, the crusade factor will most likey be there at some point and possably the fall out from the Teep war, Finally the Centauri Drakh Problem i see this as one of the bigest facotrs in the seriese and one im verry intrested in.... im not sure if we'll see david, we might see his birth but thats about it
smile.gif

------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprissioned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power goverments and tirants and armies Cannot stand... The centuri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

I don't know how much the "ghosts" will be addessed, but that might be another sub-plot. On the other hand, they might resolve that in their first mission, who knows.

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

I doubt the Drakh will be much of a factor at first. After all most Earthers knew little of the Drakh before their attack on Earth and no one in the alliance will know of the Drakh involvement on Centauri Prime untill well after the series ends if it follows the one year per season pattern.

I would think integrating other races into a Minbari institution will be a major story subject.

------------------
Bus

"Yeah, we could start our own game where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems."-Homer

Following the Telepath Crisis we have integration of the Teeps into Normal society. I am suspicious that there are appears to be no human telepath on the ship, although one may arrive during the series.

The hunt for illegal Shadow Technology.

Lennier's death.

Dr Franklin's list of medical information should lead somewhere, in addition to the Hyach-do.

The aliens from 'The View From The Galley' may return.

What Garibaldi has been getting up to.

What Lyta and G'Kar did in their two years.

The return of Lyta (I can hope).

Theresa Halloran (Number One) actions.

What the replacement ambassadors on Babylon 5 get up to.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

I sort of doubt the Centaur/Drakh problem will come up because it is fully covered in the Centauri trilogy. If the timing is right there might be some input in the telepath crisis, but since JMS has said it deals with dealing with problems among the members of the Alliance I would imagine there would be quite a number of standalone episodes in a possible series, at least in the first year.

Since he also said it will be location-oriented that means episodes will take place on various planets as well as on the ship. I imagine it would deal with quarrels between members and a lot of cloak and dagger stuff. Also there is a lot of scope for new races as in Crusade. Just think Crusade only lasted 13 episodes and there were a whole bunch of new worlds in that. I imagine a lot of it will be CGI and there could be the occasional visit to Minbar, Earth, Mars and Babylon 5.

------------------

In my opinion, during the pilot movie, entirely new problem appears. May be some new hostile aliens, may be some new problem inside Interstelar Alliance. I guess, it could not be Drakh problem or Teep war. It should be something else.

------------------

Good ideas. I think that the Telepath War and the fallout from it, the Drakh on Centauri Prime, and also the encounters with new alien races, ones that are Shadow lackeys like the Drakh will porbably be subplots on the show.

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back