• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Official Warren T. Takeuchi Thread

actually, drakh being a cat would explain a LOT wouldn't it?

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

oh wow nice kitty! I just am loving of cats.

This cats seems to be half cross eyed..and a fun eye colour. Actually two of my cats have different coloured eye's.

ok back to your Warren worshipping people
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Hmmm, if Warren were a cat, what kind of cat would he be???
wink.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Hi there everybody! Well I just have to say that I for one am very happy that you all have started this thread in Warren's honour. I have been reading all your posts and I can't resist putting in my two cents.

Warren IS a hotty, there is no question. Yet, his most beautiful quality is his heart. He has been such a good friend to me in so many ways, that I feel truly blessed to have met him that fateful day!

I would go on and on, but for fear of embarassing him beyond repair, I will stop gushing. Forgive me Warren...I couldn't resist!
wink.gif

Ciao for now, Myriam.
smile.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Technomage Roanna:
Hmmm, if Warren were a cat, what kind of cat would he be???
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After reading the above post, I'd say a very lucky cat.

smile.gif

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

You see, Warren does it again.
laugh.gif

I notice how these "official" threads are cropping up now, very TrekBBS.
laugh.gif

For those who think Dylan is attractive (anyone with eyes) you'll be interested to know that there's a very fun article coming up soon that I'll be working with Dylan on. He's leaving his modesty behind, so we can have a bit of a laugh. Ain't he brave? He trusts me *mwhahahaha*

------------------
"You're going to die screaming and I'm going to watch."
-- Charlie, The Long Kiss Goodnight.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sarah cantrell:

Warren IS a hotty, there is no question. Yet, his most beautiful quality is his heart

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I'm delighted to have Miriam confirm this, it's no surprise to read.
smile.gif

Actually, the evidence of his posts on this board were already Exhibit A.

A statement that seems to be true for all the cast members who've posted so far.

Thanks for your generosity.
cool.gif

Ro

------------------

Yeah, I know Warren is a nice guy. Why do you think I pick on him so much?
laugh.gif

Well, if Warren was a cat, he'd be my cat, Joplin. She's pretty, good-natured and intelligent. Not to mention she's mine...
wink.gif

------------------
Do you dare to enter tygirwulf's Lair?

We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tygirwulf:

Well, if Warren was a cat, he'd be my cat, Joplin. She's pretty, good-natured and intelligent. Not to mention she's mine...
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

um are you saying if Warren turned into a cat he would also change sex's? ... AND be yours?
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Well, no, he wouldn't change sexes. He'd still be male. Of course, people with cats know males tend to be aggressive to your other cats, so I would have to neuter him, you know... Unless he turned out to be a very docile male cat, then I wouldn't have to.
laugh.gif

------------------
Do you dare to enter tygirwulf's Lair?

We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

I dunno... I've had two male cats, neither of them neutered, and they were fine with other cats...
crazy.gif

Does anyone else think that this thread has taken a really weird turn?
shocked.gif
lol.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Technomage Roanna:
Probably making the other cast members glad we haven't "officially" zoned in on them yet.
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Two of the boys have officially zoned in on Myriam in the off-topic forum. I think that would scare ME off, seriously.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
I think that would scare ME off, seriously.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would this be a good time to try and assure the cast that we're actually really normal, nice people, not ones to be seriously afraid of?
shocked.gif
lol.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Would this be a good time to try and assure the cast that we're actually really normal, nice people, not ones to be seriously afraid of?
shocked.gif
lol.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kribu are you sure about that?

shocked.gif
crazy.gif
tongue.gif
lol.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Yes, a weird turn indeed.

Probably making the other cast members glad we haven't "officially" zoned in on them yet.
wink.gif

Enjoy the peace while you can...
lol.gif

Ro

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
Kribu are you sure about that?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On second thoughts... scratch the 'normal' part. I'll stand by the rest what I said though.
lol.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back