• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The new Race (possible spoiler)

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lennier:
If it happened, it must have happened a long time ago. Before they got irrevocably carried away with their order versus chaos dispute.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you ever been on a long-term committee that starts off productive but ends in "chaos"? It is amazing how a group can go from cooperation to mutual hatred in a surprisingly short period of time.
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by davethedivine:
Everyone so far has talked about the Hand being banished First Ones or middle chindren, but what about the possibility of them being from a different galaxy?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A bully doesn't necessarily stick around if he has reason to move on. I seem to remember the word "Universe" being used instead of the more common "Galaxy" which pops up a lot in B5.

I've posted to a couple of threads that it seems that is a possibility, and a good one I think. Maybe the huns are sweeping back to our section of the universe. Or, did so before and were imprisoned somehow.

I'd bet that we can't count on the Vorlons or Shadows to pop back and take care of this little mess for us.

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Moved to Rangers forum.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back