• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Million Dollar Question???

Don't hold your breath. Even if something comes along, which is possible, it will take a while, so oxygen deprivation would set in long before anything got on the air...

"There is always hope. It is the one thing that someone hasn't been able to kill yet."

I don't know. I might be able to manage it for one or two classes, if I really put my mind to it. :devil:

After his very public bust-up with jms, the only thing that would surprise me at this stage is if Jerry Doyle plays any part in a new B5 project.

"There's always hope. At least that's what I tell myself when I awaken in the middle of the night and the only sound I can hear is the beating of my own desperate heart."
:D

I'm an eternal optomist, but I think the only "new" B5 projects we'll see in the near future are the documentaries on the season box sets.

Which is a really sad statement on the current state of TV sci-fi :(

Agreed.

The science fiction I get these days is in book form. (Earthsea at the moment.)

About the only television I watch anymore is Turner Classic Movies or the news shows.

"Must see TV" for me is Tim Russert.:D

Meet the Press. :cool:

It is almost the tenth anniversary of B5's birth. I just purchased To Dream In The City of Sorrows. Probably will start reading it tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back