• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

the menu font (antony)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fas

Regular
what´s the name of that font you use in the menu, antony? cause i love it. could you mail it to me or tell me where you got it from? thanks a lot
smile.gif

Hmm. I get very reluctant to reveal such things, as it's part of B5TV.COM's branding.
smile.gif
It's our identity, and I worry that a million websites will have it! But what's it for? If it's just for your personal use, I can dig it out and email it I suppose.
grin.gif

It's our identity, and I worry that a million websites will have it!

lol actually, i once had that font. so it may be too late for that hehe
tongue.gif
i think it was installed when i was using corel 8, i think. but... it was lost in a catastrophe known as formatting.

But what's it for? If it's just for your personal use, I can dig it out and email it I suppose.

yeah, it´s for my personal use
tongue.gif
i may end up using it on a website, but that´s very unlikely since web design is not as entertaining or gratifying as it was for me before... right now i just help out friends every once in a while on their own sites.

when it comes to me, it goes something like this:

1. im soo bored tonight. Maybe i should do a site on something. something on Buffy? Family Guy? a personal weblog?
2. Open DW. Open FW.
3. Do this, do that. Create tables, erase them. Do some buttons on FW. No real progress for hours.
4. After a day or so i finally come up with something i think rocks...
4. goes online, as usual checks out his favourite sites (like yours
tongue.gif
) and thinks: ill never be able to do something as cool as that. this sucks.
5. delete and forget the whole thing as a bad idea.
6. weeks later maybe a night of boredom starts the cycle again.

certainly you know the feeling
tongue.gif

bah, who cares about this anyways? email it to me when you can
smile.gif
thanks a lot
smile.gif

ill never be able to do something as cool as that. this sucks

Man! I do that too! I just get so depressed looking at other sites, as my design skills suck.
frown.gif

NO they don't! Your design skills are cool! I wish I could do what you do. As it is, I downloaded a template from some site for my new site design, as I have no idea how to do this crap.

That settles the debate: Antony is the more corrupting influence in this place.

mad.gif
Don't tell kids that, Antony.
frown.gif

You, you... bad influence, you!
mad.gif

I can understand. Sort of. I don't find it disgusting, I find it lovely.

But I can understand the need for Coke more.
grin.gif
It's my evil, not alcohol. I got some whisky and Coke... separate that is... and at first just reveled in the Coke goodness!

do you know tygirwulf your are one of the few ppl that said that ? when i say that to ppl on the real world they laugh at me
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back