• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

the implant

DaRkEnEdStAr

Regular
In signs and portents delenn and morden are talking and something glows in the shape of a triangle on her forehead , Now on the dvd jms said "that this was an implant that every grey council member gets when they join the council , To warn them if the shadows are near" . What my question is , Is when Delenn meets the shadows again , (early season4 )
no implant glows ..... Why ?????????????
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

yeah, i noticed that too. and why is the simbol on the forehead of the guy in sky full of stars?

Good point. And the others of the Gray Council don't get nearly as close to the Shadows as Delenn does, pre- or post-transformation.

The only other discrepancies, then are the things surrounding Sinclair. My theory, then, is that when on "official council business" the triangle can be made to appear to signal that what this person says is the will of the Gray Council.

We see the same Gray Council member twice, I believe -- once on B5, with the triangle, in "Sky Full of Stars" as he's delivering the message that Sinclair must not be allowed to remember. The other time he's on the Council's cruiser, without the triangle, when he's giving Delenn the triluminary. The implication is that this second act is something that he alone is doing, something that would not be approved by the others (especially Warrior Caste!).

1. The implant may be a one time use kind of thing.

2. Maybe the implant didn't survive Delenn's 's transformation. It might have been in the skin layer that was shed in the form of thick gray scales. Remember the stuff Franklin peeled off?

She may have had it removed for her own safety. If it is too apparent she knows they are there they might eliminate her.

Remember that at this point Delenn and Kosh are trying to buy time to form a force to defeat the shadows. This was why they let the Narn be run over by the Centauri/Shadows. Removing an implant is hardly extreme compared to a few billion deaths.

yeah, i noticed that too. and why is the simbol on the forehead of the guy in sky full of stars?

I always thought it was a multi task thing. The guy in 'Sky' appears to be blind (white eyes) and that this 'third eye' helped him see.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back