• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The End of the Line

Re: The End of the Line

If anyone gets the chance read Casting Shadows the first book of the technomage trilogy, it shows how Galen became a technomage..

------------------
Emporer Turhan-"How will this end"
Kosh-"In fire"

quote:
--------------------------------------------
That's a bit of a stretch... I doubt turning someone into a full technomage would be a trivial matter, and not necessary in order to just save Gideons life.
--------------------------------------------

The following might be a spoiler for the future of Crusade if the show ever returns:

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>
I seem to recall reading on Becky Murphy's spoilers page http://www.visi.com/~wildfoto/spoilers.html about a year ago that, in their review of the Crusade series bible, they said that there were hints that Gideon might become a Technomage later in the series. I haven't read the series bible myself, nor have I seen this mentioned in other descriptions of its contents, but I'm wondering if anyone else out there remembers seeing something similar on the spoilers page. The review doesn't seem to be there anymore.
</font></td></tr></table>

------------------

The thing I'm waiting to find out more about is the Apocalypse Box. It knows Way too much to be ignored. And, Sometimes it lies. The previous owner died laughing because he managed to pawn it off on Gideon. His question about Gideon accepting it "Freely and of his own free will" should have set off all sorts of alarm bells in Gideon's mind. There is the obvious implication that it can't just be given away. The next sucker has to Want it.

Left over First One artifact of some sort?

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

The writers bible mentions that Galen thinks Gideon might be destinies to become a Techno-Mage.

And as for the box...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>No one knows how old the apocalypse boxes are; some say hundrereds of years, some say thousands, some say that they are as old as the universe itself<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes what was going on with that Apocalypse Box. And how whould it link into the arc?

------------------

The writers bible mentions that Galen thinks Gideon might be destinied to become a Techno-Mage.

And as for the box...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>No one knows how old the apocalypse boxes are; some say hundrereds of years, some say thousands, some say that they are as old as the universe itself<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by drakh (edited June 07, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dekion:
No, it was the season 1 finale. If TNT hadn'
t screwed us we would be still watching it today, and the events of that episode would be part of the Crusade arc.
I do not mind getting screwed, but they could at least give me dinner and flowers first.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hear! Hear!

Although Captain Gideon could get away with anything in my book.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine
(he just doesn't know it yet, LOL)

I seriously doubt that if Gideon gets shot at the end of "the End of the Line" that in order to save Gideon Galen would make him a technomage.. It doesn't make scense to me , for one thing It takes years of training so if he was to become a mage it would be much later. Also I think thats if he was shot the process of implanting teh tech would likly kill him.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

[This message has been edited by Deviot (edited June 08, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back