• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The changing time and season

I was just on Sci-Fi Channel's B5 page and it said that next week B5 is on at 7PM eastern on tues-fri. Also, it said the espisodes from tuesday to friday will be, respectively, Mind War, War Prayer, And the Sky Full of Stars, and Deathwalker. WTF!?!? Maybe I've been trapped in a fold in the scace-time continuum for a few weeks, but I thought we were in the middle of S4!
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
Anyone know what's going on? It's either a conspiracy, or a typo, or possibly both.

------------------
Religion is the opiate of the masses.
-Marx

[This message has been edited by davethedivine (edited January 20, 2002).]

I dont think that page has been updated since the Clinton Adminstration. If you want to REALLY see what is on when, go to:
http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/

That is the catchall scheduler for SciFi Channel.

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

Thanks Recoil. I was worried there for a minute. I seem to remember that the B5 site had been updated to include the new 5PM time, though.

------------------
-Marx

I REALLY can't stand the 5:00 slot!
mad.gif

That means that I miss B5 three days a week because of school!! I -would- watch it at school, but my school doesn't have cable. *mutters*

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> That means that I miss B5 three days a week because of school!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then tape it. That's what I do. 2 Weeks out of every month I have to stay late in school to work on the newspaper. As to the cable, well, we have a satellite in my school, but I've never been able to find a way to sneak away without being caught, and no teachers are sympathetic to my cause. *sigh* thank god for VCRs

------------------
-Marx

Back