• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Babylon Project - Crusade

I haven't had a chance to look at it in depth but one quibble caught my eye immediately. There really are no 'rumors' that Crusade will be continued via the Lost Tales, only hopes. A rumor would have to have some basis and there simply is none for that.

Jan

I haven't had a chance to look at it in depth but one quibble caught my eye immediately. There really are no 'rumors' that Crusade will be continued via the Lost Tales, only hopes. A rumor would have to have some basis and there simply is none for that.

Jan

Yeah, i wasnt sure whether to include that or not. Another member said there was no harm in doing so. however as it is effectively baseless i have removed it.

HEHE, some rumors get started by simply stating there's a rumor...

And if the rumor makes enough people happy, it can sometimes lead to it really happening, LOL.

HEHE, some rumors get started by simply stating there's a rumor...

And if the rumor makes enough people happy, it can sometimes lead to it really happening, LOL.

I Have to admit that was a thought of mine when originally posting it in the article. lol

I heard there will be a Crusade Lost Tale on the next disc :beer:

Now it is true :p

Well, first you have to propogate the rumor (rumour, if you prefer) and get everyone so hyped for it, the makers will decide it's a good idea to actually do it (although I doubt these tactics would work on JMS)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back