• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Television's new low...

Sinclair

Television\'s new low...

This is just rediculous.
rolleyes.gif

Re: Television\'s new low...

I anxiously await the episode where the son picks himself to marry his mom. Then again, that would be something more along the lines of a Fox reality show.

I anxiously await the episode where the son picks himself to marry his mom. Then again, that would be something more along the lines of a Fox reality show.

laugh.gif
I wouldn't count on that. They all seem to be sinking at the moment.

I tried to watch the Ozzy Osborne show when a friend of mine wanted to see it. I just could not sit through it, it was... I dont' have a word for it. But it was unbelieveable to me. In the worst of taste.
rolleyes.gif

Oh, I should try to marry my mom off! I'm sure the fact that she's already married will make it an instant ratings hit!
wink.gif
grin.gif

The Osbournes is actually the only reality show I can stand. It cracks me up. I never watch the other reality shows--can't stand them.

Tammy

LOL. I never watch reality shows, but some of these ideas are just hilariously ridiculous

Sorry, folks, as absurd as this is, I still think Joe Millionaire is worse.

I doubt if this stuff can get any lower (and still stay within the bounds of the law).

I really don't like reality shows and worst is that their invading the television and making less space for good scifi and other programs. But I like The Osbournes, mostly because I always been a fan of Ozzy and is cool to know how he live. I imagine something like that.
laugh.gif

Joe Mill. is a show I know I'd hate without needing to bother with watching it.

But I bet it's making killer ratings.
rolleyes.gif

This is why I enjoyed Gigi tonight on TCM. If you hate musicals, you'll probably hate this one. But I love it.

"Thank heaven... for little girls...
for little girls get bigger every day..."
wink.gif

i put on mtv last night and JACKASS! was on . I just couldn`t help laughing at the stupid things they were doing .. at least that is original programming i suppose ...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back