• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Technomage Exodus

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EntilZhaDelenn:
Wow, thanks for the info.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's much more readable in Excel97 spreadsheet form.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
Sadly, my library is poor and deprived of a wide selection of books. Their selection of books does not include Babylon 5. Thanks KoshN for the info.

EntilZhaDelenn

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about the rest of the post? Do you need book #7 or #9? Do you want me to check at Waldenbooks for anything? I'll be going there in a day or so, anyway.

ps. Book #5 is horrible.
tongue.gif
The best thing about it is the cover art.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel. http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited October 17, 2001).]

No thanks, I'll go shopping sometime this weekend probably. Thanks for the offer anyway.
smile.gif

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill yet." Galen.

"It's a shame our reality is devestating." Eve What's Going On?

"Oh, but who are they to judge us? Together we can all be strong." Alicia Keys, What's Going On?

"Oh, brother, brother, brother. There's far too many of you dying." Gwen Stefani, What's Going On?

Another option on the Library route is to ask about Your local library borrowing it from Another library if they don't have it on their own shelves.

One of my friends does most of Her borrowing by using the library's OnLine checkout service.
She goes online and selects the books she wants to read.
The Library mails them to her house.
She does have to Return them in person, but they have a Drive Thru drop box for that. She never gets out of her car.

Plus, she scans the publisher's "upcoming releases" notes on their websites and orders new stuff from the library Before it ships.
That way, she's usually the First person on the Library's mailing schedule when the book Does come out.

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

Hm... my library doesn't work like that. I'm not really sure how they do it, but I think you have to fill out a sheet at the library. They get the book for you and you have to pick it up at the library. Then after you're done, you have to drop it off at the library they got it from.

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill yet." Galen.

"It's a shame our reality is devestating." Eve What's Going On?

"Oh, but who are they to judge us? Together we can all be strong." Alicia Keys, What's Going On?

"Oh, brother, brother, brother. There's far too many of you dying." Gwen Stefani, What's Going On?

This is what I do:
Go to Amazon.com, get the information on the book (Exact title, author, etc.) then open the phone book and start calling the book stores. If they have the book, I have them hold it for me.

I hate going to the book store only to find out they don't have what I want - not to mention trying to figure out if they have them organized by Author, Title, Subject, etc. B5 books are usually near the Star Trek books grouped together under Babylon 5.

Making 5 phone calls, sure beats going to 5 different stores.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by smpayne:
This is what I do:
Go to Amazon.com, get the information on the book (Exact title, author, etc.) then open the phone book and start calling the book stores. If they have the book, I have them hold it for me.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do that with the ISBN and have then order it for me if they don't have it. I just call one store, the closest.

Then they call me when it comes in.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.