• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Techno-Mage Book #3 out Nov 27th!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
Nope. I am moving on to the telepath trilogy next just because I know everyone will be talking about the new book. I'll save the Centauri trilogy for later.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you mean technomage trilagy?
there is no new telepath book coming that I know of.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deviot:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, you caught something the rest of us missed.
blush.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Hehe! Guess what just got delivered to the shop today, 4 days early!!

That's right, Invoking Darkness is sitting next to me right now!!

Sorry to sound gloaty an' all, but I'm pretty stoked. Gonna spend the evening curled up with Galen methinks!

------------------
Life's a song you don't get to rehearse
And every single verse
Can make it that much worse.
So give me something to sing about...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deviot:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, yes I'm moving onto the technomage trilogy next, sorry I typed it in wrong!
blush.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
Sorry, yes I'm moving onto the technomage trilogy next, sorry I typed it in wrong!
blush.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He he np
smile.gif

My mind wanders allot when I write so I understand
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

I just grabbed a copy. It cost more than it would've on Amazon, but I didn't want to wait. And besides, it's good for the cause.

Time to dig in!

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say.
This was one. No.... *tsk tsk*
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention... "one", or... THE one.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

Well, I checked at a few places that sell books here and none of them had it. I hope to go to the city this weekend and buy it there.
smile.gif

------------------
No one here is exactly what he appears.
G'Kar - Andreas Katsulas

Nothing's the same anymore.
Commander Sinclair - Michael O'Hare

Babylon 5

[This message has been edited by Modane (edited November 27, 2001).]

After all this waiting, my local Barnes & Noble doesn't have it yet!
mad.gif
So I'll have to order on line after all.

------------------
"We Centauri live our lives for appearances. Position, status, title; these are the things by which we define ourselves. But when I look beneath the mask I am forced to wear, I see only emptiness. And then I think of you. And I say to hell with appearances." - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

Got the book at a Barnes and Noble on Monday. The nice sales lady was good enough to go into the back and grab a copy for me a day early.

Finished the book, too. It's pretty darn good!

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

Should've bragged earlier... I got it on Monday.
smile.gif
The joys of B&N.COM...
wink.gif

It's excellent, just like the other two have been. I'm about halfway through.

My only concern so far is (spoiler information, just in case)

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>Right now, I don't see how Galen can ever become the... reasonably light-hearted, reasonably optimistic technomage we (I, at least
smile.gif
) know and love from Crusade. I just don't want it to be a "sudden change in attitude".

The ONLY thing I've had to complain about the trilogy has been Galen and Isabelle's relationship. I know love at first... well, sight, kinda, my 7 year relationship with my wife makes me think I do at least...
smile.gif
But it seems like one week is an awfully short time to know someone (that way) and be willing to risk the lives of all your best friends for her memory...</font></td></tr></table>

But so far so good, otherwise.

------------------

The B&N near my house did not have it, although they did have a copy of the "Shadow Within", but the Borders 30 miles away did.

Just got it a few hours ago on my lunch break, now I have to wait until I get home to read it.

------------------

Psst! For anyone who misssed it ... Jeanne Cavelos is posting comments in the following thread:
http://www.b5lr.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000683.html

Go check it out! Perhaps she will find this thread.
wink.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | http://monica.hubbe.net/ | The Abyss : B5 | Seattle, WA
They knocked down two tall towers. Graft now their echo onto your spine. Become girders and glass, stone and steel, so that when the world sees you, it sees them. And stand tall. Stand tall. --JMS (Amazing Spider-Man #36)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Modane:
Well, I checked at a few places that sell books here and none of them had it. I hope to go to the city this weekend and buy it there.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found it at the local Chapters today and I'm on chapter 2 so far.
smile.gif

------------------
No one here is exactly what he appears.
G'Kar - Andreas Katsulas

Nothing's the same anymore.
Commander Sinclair - Michael O'Hare

Babylon 5

I ordered "Invoking Darkness" the same day I picked up "Summoning Light" and was very pleasantly surprised when I got a call from my book store on November 23 to tell me it was in.
A wonderful trilogy, I am going to read them all again but with Christmas coming and the fact we have decided to paint the kitchen, I'm afraid my reading time has been put on hold for a bit.

------------------
"No boom to-day, boom tomorrow.
There is always a boom tomorrow."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back