• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

SW EpIII Game Trailer (spoilers! spoliers!)

channe

Regular
http://www.lucasarts.com/ep3/

Above -- the sacred link. And, boy, is it spoilery and happy for those of us who care enough to look scene-by-scene.

The trailer has a little insight as to where Episode III will take us: you also, mind you, get to see the fate of Mace Windu if you look closely enough, and you'll get an idea about how/why/when Anakin turns to the Dark Side. All I have to say about that is: brush up on thy Episode 6.

Any thoughts?

I edited the title for you. It's EpIII, not II. ;)

I rarely play video games, but lately I've been considering getting an X-Box. If I do, this is a game that I will definitly pick up when it finally comes out. Looks like it's going to kick some ass. I almost didn't click on the link but I just couldn't resist. :D

I think it looks rockin' awesome ;)!

But I'm more eager for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords to come out. The first one (KotOR) was as good as a video game story line can be.

Man that game is gonna kick serious ass. Kinda pissed that trailer doesn't have spoiler warnings though. Anyways, yeah Dooku is gonna get it in front of Palpatine ala Return of the Jedi.

As for Windu...

Fried in Palpatine's office when he confronts him. I thought it was by Palpatine. Maybe the shot in the game is in versus mode, or i'm wrong.

Ahh, true. Anakin is Palpatine's bodyguard by then. I forgot :) It would be really cool if Palpy finished him off with force lightning, as i read somewhere.

Man I need to ease off on the spoilers. They are ruining the movie for me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back