• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Stargate Sg-1 release date + Jeremiah kicker

gangster

Beyond the rim
Jeremiah fans, note the last line of the release information on Sg-1, Season 5. Looks like MGM will be pushing a DVD release of jeremiah.

------------------------------------------------------------

MGM confirms Season Five DVD date
OCTOBER 9, 2003

Season Five DVD boxed set">The unforgettable fifth season of Stargate SG-1 will indeed be released on DVD (Region 1, North America) on January 20, 2004, MGM confirmed today. TVShowsOnDVD.com reports that in addition to all 22 episodes, the 5-disc boxed set will include even more bonus features than the last set.

Here's what to expect:

Cast and crew commentary on every single episode
Photo Galleries
SG-1 Video Diary With Amanda Tapping ("Samantha Carter")
SG-1 Video Diary With Christopher Judge ("Teal'c")
SG-1 Video Diary With Michael Shanks ("Daniel Jackson")
"Inside the Tomb" featurette
"Dr. Daniel Jackson -- A Tribute" featurette
Widescreen anamorphic format (1.78:1)
Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
The set comes with a suggested price of $69.96, and will also include a bonus on-pack DVD of the season premiere of MGM's apocalyptic series Jeremiah.

Yup. TV Shows on DVD has been reporting since July that MGM will be releasing season one of Jeremiah on DVD on Jan.20.2004 and even recently confirmed it. It is still somewhat of a rumor but I keep hearing more and more references to the release so I am hoping it is true. :D

Yup. TV Shows on DVD has been reporting since July that MGM will be releasing season one of Jeremiah on DVD on Jan.20.2004 and even recently confirmed it. It is still somewhat of a rumor but I keep hearing more and more references to the release so I am hoping it is true. :D

I do also. Just had Showtime added back onto my satellite so I could watch Jeremiah although I don't care for most of Showtime's programing.

And, BTW, exchanged emails with Enid-Raye. She said she will appear in 5 eps.

And, BTW, exchanged emails with Enid-Raye. She said she will appear in 5 eps.

Yup again. :D The episodes are:

#10) The Question
#11) The Past is Prologue
#13) State of the Union
#14) Interregnum (Part 1)
#15) Interregnum (Part 2)

Seems so strange to talk about Jeremiah out side that forum. Not that I mind but it just doesn't happen that often. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back