• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Spoiler code should now be working again...

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
<font class="small">SPOILER (drag your mouse over to view):</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">test test test test test test test test test test test test </font></td></tr></table>

<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000"> I think you've done it! </font></td></tr></table>
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">test test test test test test test test test test test test test test </font></td></tr></table>

<font class="small">SPOILER (drag your mouse over to view):</font><table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler">test test test test test test test </font></td></tr></table>

<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">test</font></td></tr></table>

It's alright for posting people... but DON'T edit a post with spoiler code. Somethign aint' right, and I need to sort it.

<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">
Thank you
</font></td></tr></table>

Did something go wrong with the 11:16 posting?

Any change of Spoiler being added to the built in list of Instant UBB Codes below the Post box?

It will be, when I get it working properly... yes...

(attachment test now too)

Yup, that's my picture /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks for fixing the glitch

Demon

[spoiler] test test [/spoiler]

hmm, what is the proper syntax? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Erm. That is the correct thing actually. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I had to upgrade the board again, maybe I lost it...

Will sort it.

Any chance of placing the modifications in a command file so that the next time you upgrade the board spoiler handling can be added quickly?

Once I get the code working, I can implement it quickly. It's just there's been problems that are being caused in a way I don't know.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back