• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Some thing that got me thinking

Cleron

Regular
i rewatched River Of Souls last night and it accred to me that it may be possible that the EA research lab that was experimenting with shadow tech Could be one of the Many Black projects Edgers Industries funded, i dono maybe im grasping at straws "i probably am" but the way the former owner was decried it really dose sound like some thing he would do.

It probably was funded by EA but still it would "at least to me" make more sense if they got out side funding

Just a though any way.

------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power governments and tyrants and armies Cannot stand... The Centauri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by taichidave:
Remember waaay back in "Infection," when IPX was merely a cover for the military industrial complex?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah,yes. Well, then that would really help the idea of IPX helping out then.

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

It could be partialy funded by Edgar's Inc. But I think it is fully funded by EA. Maybe IPX is throwing some of its money to the secret base.

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

Given the Shadow mantra of chaos, I'd imagine they're are several groups trying to develope Shadow tech and vie for control - without each other knowing. I really don't think the Drakh knew factions in the Earth Alliance were developing Shadow tech - and even if they did, they were not allies. You'd have to be pretty corrupt EA official to agree with the Drakh plan to "death cloud" your homeworld!

Edgars developed the teep virus with help from alien races ... someone awhile ago here suggested the Shadows or their allies could have been involved given telepaths are weapons against them. And very few people at home knew just what was going on with the Shadows and the War so Edgars would not - even if he knew he was working for them - think much about such a business venture. Wouldn't surprise me to find the Drakh, factions in the EA, private businessness, parts of IPX, other alien worlds, etc, all trying to work up Shadow tech independantly from each other.

Know is anyone trying to build Vorlon tech for evil means?
wink.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizar:
It could be partialy funded by Edgar's Inc. But I think it is fully funded by EA. Maybe IPX is throwing some of its money to the secret base.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember waaay back in "Infection," when IPX was merely a cover for the military industrial complex?

------------------
"We are (not) all Kosh."

And also there was section 13 that Morden was part of.Season two and onwards most probably would have dealt of this subject and "other" ea black projects....

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957
Babylon 5 freegame-I've Found Her

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back