• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Some New B5 Wallpaper....

http://members.nbci.com/wildfoto/wallpaper1a.html

Marcus and Neroon fans take special note
wink.gif

------------------
"Faith Manages"

Neroon fan took note.
laugh.gif

------------------
"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end? It comes from within."

Nice site, lots of images. A little hard to load though.
crazy.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

The One Who Was,

Is that your site?
smile.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

If you travel the site a little more, you'll find that there are winzip files for EVERY episode. This is the place where I get my B5 pictures that are screen grabs. There are about thirty pics per file. Its VERY nice.
smile.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Very nice indeed, especially as we don't have the DVDs yet (now that would make getting good screenshots almost too easy).
smile.gif

------------------
Canned flarn is a sacrilege.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ivanova:
The One Who Was,

Is that your site?
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, not my site, just one I ran across
smile.gif

------------------
"Faith Manages"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back