• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Smallville (How many have fallen for their scam?)

Re: Smallville (How many have fallen for their sca

Yeah, that was my initial reaction too. "The Flash isn't called...oh, wait." :)

And they name checked the other Flashes with his fake ID's too.

I should mention that the other reason I watch it (and Point Pleasant for the same reason) is that I kinda like, as does my wife. So it's one of the few Telefantasy shows we can watch together. :)

VB

Last ep was actualy quite good. Not only because Kreuk got plenty of screentime but plot was quite decent. :)

Well at least it wasn't the groin kick it seemed like in the previews.

Sigma, are you being ironic because I can't imagine anyone watching the show for Lana and the secreth and lieth.

Sometimes I think I watch just so I get the jokes at TWOP.

Sigma, are you being ironic because I can't imagine anyone watching the show for Lana and the secreth and lieth.
Sort of. With the Lana part.

I don't read comics and don't know much of the Superman backstory, but i really like the 'Superman backstory' part of the show. Season4 is the first season i have followed closely and kind of hoped it would be less FOTW, more arc based and more adult, its clearly targeted to teen audience.

I would argue that the episode was pretty good dispite Kreuk getting a lot of screentime. :p

And Dr. Gonzo is right about getting the jokes on TWOP, makes it all worth it in the end.

I would argue that the episode was pretty good dispite Kreuk getting a lot of screentime. :p
To make it clear...while i like Kreuk (not only looks but her acting), Lana character is the most annoying and stupid character in any TV show i have ever seen. :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back