• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Sin City

Woah!

Now *there*'s a film I can get behind.

:D

Caught this on a preview yesterday, and it exceeded my expectations. Since my expectations were already very high, that's even more impressive. :cool:

Loved the look, the style, the pacing, the performances, and the super-stylised visuals. I was worried it wouldn't perform at the box office, but all the previews sold out last night, so that's got to be a good sign...

VB

I saw this a few weeks ago. I was impressed. I wasn't too sure about it going in, as I wasn't really sure what it was all about. It certainly had a comic book feel to it. The casting seemed to be pretty well done. It was definitely worth the money.

I really liked the visual style. The violence was a bit much, but some of the performances were stellar.

I knew virtually nothing about this movie before seeing it and was pleasantly surprised by the story and style. I don't buy many movie dvd's, but I think I'll pick this one up when it comes out in August.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back