• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Sebastion a technomage?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kochia:
My interpretation

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>The Shadows did not make the Mages, they were already in existance.
The early Mages DID make a deal with the shadows for some extra tech but they did not know there would be such a high price to pay. The Shadows expected their co-operation and were kinda miffed when the Mages decided to do a midnight flit instead.</font></td></tr></table>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> Well I do not think we have anough information to know whether the shadows made the mage's or if the shadows just gave the tech to the taratimude/weirdon (spelling?)and then Weirdon made the mage's using the shadows tech ...and then made a deal with the shadows to get more ongoing tech up until When Galen found out about it..hard to know exactly how it ALL started but we do know the mage's use Shadow tech as well as otehr tech they have found around the galaxy. </font></td></tr></table>

I really gotta read the technomage books again..can't wait til book 3.

I hope I was understood..

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deviot:

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> Well I do not think we have anough information to know whether the shadows made the mage's or if the shadows just gave the tech to the taratimude/weirdon (spelling?)and then Weirdon made the mage's using the shadows tech ...and then made a deal with the shadows to get more ongoing tech up until When Galen found out about it..hard to know exactly how it ALL started but we do know the mage's use Shadow tech as well as otehr tech they have found around the galaxy. </font></td></tr></table>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>
I believe that book 2 makes it relatively clear that the Wierden made a deal with the Shadows to get the tech. The structure of the Order is hers, but the tech (which, by the present time, is really all that's left) is completely of Shadow origin.
</font></td></tr></table>

-g

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Galen2005:

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>
I believe that book 2 makes it relatively clear that the Wierden made a deal with the Shadows to get the tech. The structure of the Order is hers, but the tech (which, by the present time, is really all that's left) is completely of Shadow origin.
</font></td></tr></table>

-g

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with everything you said there except I do not understand what you mean in the brackets.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back