• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Seasons 4 & 5 on DVD

Has anyone heard any rumours as to release dates? With S3 coming in the not too distant future, I have to guess that S4 will be the first few months of 2004, with S5 probably somtime in the early summer of 04, I'd guess.

If JMS doesn't do a commentary for Sleeping in Light, I'll be royally pissed off. His commentaries have been some of the BEST I've ever heard on any DVD. I got my first DVD player back in November of 1998, and I've rented/purchased a crapload of DVD's since then. Listened to some really horrible commentaries (Pleasantville is one of the worst), and some good ones, but JMS knows the perfect balance between imparting information and when to shut up so we can listen to dialogue). I (as Others, I'm sure) wish he had the time to do a commentary for EVERY episode, but I would hope he'll do some more as the arc finishes, we get into Season 5, and especially the last few episodes.

We may very well have S4 before Christmas --- November probably.

S5 will likely be after the first of the year, January sometime.

Now now Joe,

You’re the LAST person I'd expect to see posting a release date thread! You should know by now that they’ll be out WID!
:D
KIDDING!
But in all seriousness, I have absolutely no idea when you guys will get Seasons 4 and 5. I'm just glad that it looks like we will get all 5 seasons.
Down here in Aus we're still waiting on Season 2, due out July 9 for anybody who’s interested. I've heard lots of people raving bout how excellent and insightful the commentary, which kinda makes me frustrated bout the sluggish Region 4 release schedule. Has anybody got any ideas what the delay is? I'd have thought R4 would just be a rebadged version of R2?

Latest posts

Members online

Back