• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Season Two Episode Titles (and Speculation)

By the way, the update of MGM's Jeremiah official site confirms what we had started to suspect.

See http://www.jeremiah.tv/

The bottom of the page says : All new episodes coming this summer

Showtime is holding the show till july...
blush.gif
frown.gif

Thank God Miracles came to keep me sane while waiting
smile.gif
Still, a entire year between two seasons is a bit long, maybe
frown.gif

Tom

I am still in shock that MGM updated their web site!
shocked.gif
laugh.gif

Re: Austin directing
I don't mind if he gets to direct an episode of Jeremiah. He has directed before and it sounds like it's a real passion of his. In general, I guess it just depends on the actor who wants to direct and why. I get the feeling from some shows (like Trek) that the actors want to direct to stay employed and not necessarily because they want to direct. However, maybe it is a logic progression from acting to directing ... what do I know.
wink.gif

Re: Season two this summer
I saw someone posted a message on Showtime's boards that they got an email from Showtime saying "the show will start sometime in May". I asked them to forward the email to me so I can have something concrete from Showtime but haven't gotten anything.

May would be great but I am betting it will be more like June or July instead. They started O5 in mid-June so I am thinking they may go for a similar start date. It might be easier to get a bigger audience when the rest of TV shows are in re-runs wouldn't it?

Well the main competition for Jeremiah was When Stargat ewas on from 10-11 and ran into Jeremiah's first 15 minutes so people would switch. Now Farscape and Stargate wont be on as there seasons end next week. heres hoping for some viewership

capt

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back