• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Season 5 Region 2

Icarus

Any news on a release date for Season 5 in Region 2 yet? Anybody know when we can expect an announcment?

If they follow the same pattern in the U.K. that they do in North America, Warner Bros. won't announce a release date for S5 until after S4 is in stores - which at the moment looks to be scheduled for April 19th. If they're still going "four to six months depending on our mood" between releases, that would put S5 around September. The official announcement would probably be two or three months before the release date, so figure on hearing something Julyish. :)

Regards,

Joe

*thinks GaribaldisHair doesn't look very fast in those big boots.*

"Get a mutli-region DVD player and buy R1"

*runs*

This whole R2 situation is getting really bad. I saw the words 'Season 5 region 2' and could not quite wrap my mind around the concept for a moment.

-elle

This whole R2 situation is getting really bad. I saw the words 'Season 5 region 2' and could not quite wrap my mind around the concept for a moment.
-elle

Don't understand your post......Why??

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back