• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Season 2 First Thoughts

Have a look at this won\'t you

Ok everybody. Do this: go to Amazon.co.uk and type "Babylon 5" under DVD search. Try not to wet your pants :eek: Whatever happened to the attach file button here? I took a screenshot but there's nowhere to put it.

Re: Have a look at this won\'t you

S4 and S5 DVD sets are listed. The're not for sale or anything yet though. But it shows that theyre confident the sets will come out.

I guess it's the "Babylon 5 Series 3/4/5" entries at the bottom of the page. No release date, just the original TV dates. Nice to see.

Interestingly, play.com list the R1 version of S3 as being available on 12th August, but the R2 version isn't available until 10th November?!

I'll be buying the R1 version again!
:)

So far I've been buying the R2 version (it's cheaper and I've been very happy with Play). But if it's going to be 3 months behind this time around then I'm getting the R1 release of season 3.

Just in case anyone is still interested, I received my replacement booklet this morning. So it looks like Warners have sorted out that problem ;)

Seems in R2 we get a unique problem each release:

Season One: ATSFOS Cropping Problems
Season Two: French Booklet

What do you think we'll be treated to for Season 3?

Anyway, judging from the Play.com info, I may pick up the R1 S3 instead of the R2 - I'm not waiting until November!

My season 2 DVDs are very good so far. I have already watched the first 8 episodes, in 2 sessions 4 episodes each it is hard to stop once started. I have the PAL version and view it on a wide screan tv. I had no quality problems with season 1 either.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back