• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Seal of the President of the Earth Alliance

Arrghman

Beyond the rim
this goes in here now, right?
crazy.gif

anywho... been working on this for the past few hours, need it for a project... the full version is 1000x1000
smile.gif

click me!

enjoy!
smile.gif

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

[This message has been edited by Arrghman (edited March 02, 2002).]

Just in time too... I'm trying to run for presedent. Those humans are giving me this you can't run for office because your Minbari crap. Who care what they think.
smile.gif

Seriously though you did a nice job... It looks nice.
laugh.gif

------------------
Shai Alyt of the Warrior Caste
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
A proud member of the Wind Sword Clan.

oh thats easy, cause they look cool
wink.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

That looks cool
smile.gif

I have absolutely zero artistic talent, so something like that is well beyond me.

*puts on moderator hat*
But it is a little large for unfortunate people with small screens - a link to your website might be better.

*puts on top hat*
Hello my baby, hello my darling, hello...
wink.gif

------------------
"You know I? I rather like this GOD fellow. He's very theatrical you know, a pestilence here, a plague there... Omnipotence, Got to get me some of that, Hmmm?" - Stewie (Family Guy)

nice hats
wink.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

Back