• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Sci-Fi's ISN news interviews. Contains Spoilers

Adam

Beyond the rim
Sci-Fi\'s ISN news interviews. Contains Spoilers

Well I dl the G'kar one today. And G'kar was asked this question "Where is Leta?"

If the timeline is right. That the movie happend after the Telpath War. The answer is:

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> If you read the Crusade Bible. JMS said that she died in the Telpath War. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
Webmaster for B5:A2
Babylon 5: Armada II
A MOD for Star Trek: Armada II http://www.tgu.org.uk/users/babylon5/

[This message has been edited by Adam (edited December 15, 2001).]

Re: Sci-Fi\'s ISN news interviews. Contains Spoilers

That's not really a spoiler. For people who know who Lyta is but don't know what happened to her after B5, that's a very interesting thing.

It also tells them: (only read this if you know what JMS said happened to Lyta)

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> No one else knows she's dead - if she is. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

This could be the official announcement.

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>
Or Lyta may have found a suitable planet. She and her telepathic friends could have secretly moved there.

</font></td></tr></table>

------------------
Andrew Swallow

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AndrewSwallow:

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>
Or Lyta may have found a suitable planet. She and her telepathic friends could have secretly moved there.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes you say this? I havn't heard anyhting about Lyta and B5LR from JMS..

But I would love to see her at some stage if possible and relevant to the story telling or character development.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

The fact that these are promo spots makes me consider anything said in them rather dubious, at least unless jms was involved with them.

------------------
"Where? I don't see any guys; Just perverts!" (hear it)
-- Akane Tendo, "School is a Battlefield!", Ranma 1/2

drakh@spamcop.net

There wasn't actually anything said... which was the beauty of them.
smile.gif

They said all they needed to say by not saying anything at all.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Deviot wrote
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
What makes you say this? I havn't heard anyhting about Lyta and B5LR from JMS..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In season 5, as part of the Telepath DNA deal, Lyta asked G'Kar for explorer ships to find a homeplanet for the telepaths. It is a logical extension of this idea that she succeeded. The Crusade bible said Lyta was dead. Hence Lyta is either dead or in hiding. There are only a limited number of places she could be hiding.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

[This message has been edited by AndrewSwallow (edited December 17, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AndrewSwallow:
Deviot wrote

In season 5, as part of the Telepath DNA deal, Lyta asked G'Kar for explorer ships to find a homeplanet for the telepaths. It is a logical extension of this idea that she succeeded. The Crusade bible said Lyta was dead. Hence Lyta is either dead or in hiding. There are only a limited number of places she could be hiding.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this spoiler reply to that spoiler about Lyta timeframe after B5

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> I always thought Lyta died in the teep war....remember she was going to play that telepath in the crusade ep The path of sorrows.(which was in Matherson's flashback to Psi corp HQ) and in that flashback she woulda died...but sinse Lyta didn't take the part it is possible JMS change's things so she lives... </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean in place of that cruel TEASER (Ouch!
frown.gif
)
we got at the very beginning of A Call to Arms?

You know, I can't be that lucky (getting my Lyta back).

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US). http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited December 17, 2001).]

In the PsyCorps Trilogy,

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> it says that Lyta Died during the Telepath war.
I believe that JMS posted somewhere that the book was right and that she really did Die. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back