• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Saw the weirdest thing last night ...

admiraldave

Regular
I was watching channel 13, which is the TV Guide station here in Kitchener/Waterloo. And lo and behold, Babylon 5: Thirdspace was on Pay-per-view!

Admiral Dave

Someone in Canada said that they are running B5 movies on PPV up there. I think they said it in the newsgroup.

I saw something weird last night myself. Someone had a big white balloon outside which was advertising a car sale up at Wal-Mart. The balloon was lit up from underneath, & where I was, down the hill, the balloon looked like the moon. In fact, I thought it *was* the moon. Well, I suddenly looked the other way, & there was the *real* moon! It definitely freaked me out, since I knew nothing about the white balloon. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

Tammy

*lmao* I'd buy it just to say that I once bought a B5 movie on PPV.

Hehehe....on another note, I got my cards in the mail today!! They're sooo pretty!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Hehehe....on another note, I got my cards in the mail today!! They're sooo pretty!!

[/quote]

If you're interested in trading, let me know. I bought 3 boxes so I have plenty to trade if you need any.

Yeah, they seem to be running through the B5 tele-movies, ITB is on tonight.

Another weird B5 reference, Muchmusic repeated the 2002 MTV movie awards today. One of the comedy sketches had Will Farrell smashing a B5 commemorative plate as an attempt to torture Jodie Foster.

Admiral Dave

That does seem very odd that they'd be playing the telemovies on Pay Per View. I wonder what prompted that, and how well they're doing on PPV.

I remmember watching them all for free on space way back when. Not ITB though, for some reason I never managed to catch that. I should've just bought the damn DVD and gotten it over with.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back