• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

S5 Region 1 Release Date! (Plus specs and art)

Re: Marcus Cole

don't you have to be in 13 eps to get mention in the forward credits (just heard that somewhere)

don't you have to be in 13 eps to get mention in the forward credits (just heard that somewhere)

I think you only have to be in 7 episodes to appear in the main credits.

I think you only have to be in 7 episodes to appear in the main credits.

I don't think there is any "magic number" when it comes to these things. It is purely a matter of the contract that gets negotiated. In the first season or two neither Peter Jurasik nor Andreas Katsulas had a contractual minimum number of episodes. In the later seasons of B5 the "second teir" actors usually signed for a given minium number of episodes per season but were the show had first dibs on them if they turned out to be needed in extra scripts. (Which would require additional payments. Similarly if JMS decided that he didn't really need Vir, say, in more than 7 episodes, even though Stephen Furst's contract called for 10, Furst would get paid for the 10 he contracted to do.)

Regards,

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Back