• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

S2 at number4

I was at Best Buy yesterday and the cashier said that B5 was selling the best of the new releases that day. For what its worth I guess...

I have heard the grain is actually on the film.

Grain doesn't bother me 1/1,000,000,000th as much as dust, scratches, hair marks, finger prints, missing emulsion (like the film had stuck together and was then pulled apart, with resultant damage [1]), smudges, stuff that looks like somebody flicked a black fountain pen at the film, etc. Those are some of the things I saw in the Season 1 DVDs.

[1] atsfosdvdflaw.jpg

I picked my copy at Costco (a warehouse discount retailer) yesterday. I didn't even think they would have it (they just dump a pile of DVDs in a little box, with no rhyme or reason as to how it's arranged or even what they have). Not only was it there, but it was stacked upright and on top, prominently (relatively) displayed.

It just made me feel good. :)
Also, it was good that I didn't have to hunt for it or pay too much.

This is good news that it is selling well in retail stores as well as online ones. :D

Just curious, how much was it selling for at Costco? :)

Back