• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Richard Biggs on CSI

I know! I've seen the Earth President during the Minbari War on that show, as well, as the guy who played General Lefcourt, the woman who played Mariah Cirrus, and a host of other people. No big name actors such as Bruce, Mira, or Claudia, however.

Laurel Takishima from the pilot "The Gathering" is a new regular on the show too I believe. And she has a southern accent which is quite a switch! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Julie C.Brown was on JAG as well as Andrea Thompson .I wish this show was on dvd it is one of my favorite shows and it the only nonscifi show I watch right now.

Speaking about people on B5 being in other shows.
The second interrogator of Sheriden, from the end of "Intersections" into the next show was/is a regular on Traders, an alliance atlantis show about an investment bank. Because I saw Traders before B5, I saw him and said "Adam Cunnigham" whereas on that recent JAG episode I was "What is Dr. Franklin doing in that old uniform?" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Last year i could park myself on one channel to watch three of my favourite shows back to back -Enterprise, JAG and 24: The First Day

CR

Dylan Neal guest-starred on Jag for a time as a pilot, if I'm not mistaken.

You know, I lost a bit of respect for Mr. Neal last week. Sure a job is a job, but he was in a Chuck Norris made-for-TV movie. Ew! I feel dirty even typing that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back