• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Richard Biggs on CSI

Nancy

Beyond the rim
I saw Steven Franklin (don't know his real name) on an episode of CSI yesterday. He was a lawyer, I recognized his voice instantly.

Re: Franklin

Actually, it's not B5-the-show-specific as it's about a B5 actor doing non-B5 stuff... it's more "general B5, JMS or other related topics". /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif So I wouldn't blame Joe if he wanted to kick it back to your forum. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pfft. I think it exists in the grey area between the two forums. Not many can do that. This thread is special.

Joe can kick it back over if he wants.

This can be a "punt, pass, and kick" thread. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AH CRAp!!! I even made a not to myself to make a thread about Biggs being a lawyer...ARG!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dude, I'm not a mod here, so I can't do anything with this thread. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ha, ha Elizar, beat you to it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No one wants my thread. Waaa! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It'll be ok. I was going to make my thread about this in the "General Forum", just like you did. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You'd think he would be in more shows than he is. He's a good actor...unlike some actors I see. They might as well be reading off a piece of paper...

Ron Canada who played Capt. Ellis Pierce in the episode A Voice in the Wilderness, part2 and Ryan Cutrona who played Sgt. Major Plug in the episode GROPOS were also in the same episode of CSI as Richard Biggs. They were both in the dead boxers corner. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nancy:

Took the liberty of changing your thread title because "Franklin" just didn't give enough of a sense of what this thread was about.

Regards,

Joe

I see people who were on B5 on Jag all the time. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

After I posted this, I went back and saw that I already said that in this thread. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Yea Jag is a good show and seems to be a former B5 stars reunion place. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back