• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

request Video fro´m cannceled B5 Game "ITF"

Alpha1

request Video fro´m cannceled B5 Game \"ITF\"

Hello
have someone the B5 Game trailer that was on the B5 guide CD on the Bonus disk? Or a Video about the Game from some Game mag's or a video from the E3 1997 / 1998 were the b5 game is menmtioned? if you have such video can you please contact me at icq # 98399602 and send me the video? PLEASE !!!

regards
Christoph

Re: request Video fro´m cannceled B5 Game \"ITF\"

I have three different trailers for B5 combat sim. One is where it shows the battle sequence from "Signs and Portents". Second trailer is the one where's some game shown and battles from first and third season. Third trailer is game trailer. It shows only the game, nothing else. It think that this is the trailer you're looking for? Anyway, I, the fierce modem user, really don't want to send 30MB through ICQ, it would took just too much time. Anyway, if you can wait for a couple of day, I think that I could take my laptop to my friend and plug it into DSL.

i have these trailer myself now.are ther no others. or video' from the presentation from the e3 back in 1997/1998 ?

i have these trailer myself now.are ther no others. or video' from the presentation from the e3 back in 1997/1998 ?

Not shared to public then I'll guess. :rolleyes:

Not shared to public then I'll guess. :rolleyes:

thanks but i know these paga a long time ( member at firstones.com froum ;) ) no other existing video's from the e3 or videos that show the game? from some gamemagazines ..?

I have tried long and hard to find a copy of Sierra's B5 guide. I don't know if it's acceptable to ask here, but anyone make a copy for me? I live in Canada, if you can help please send me a PM. Also, is there an online place to order the B5 soundtracks new?

I have tried long and hard to find a copy of Sierra's B5 guide. I don't know if it's acceptable to ask here, but anyone make a copy for me? I live in Canada, if you can help please send me a PM. Also, is there an online place to order the B5 soundtracks new?

Don't know about the B5 Guide, haven't seen it around for w while - but you could try eBay.

As far as the soundtracks go, try Sonic Images, which is Christopher Franke's site. Ordered all my stuff from there - very quick, very responsive and nice people to deal with to boot.

You can also get the Crusade soundtrack there too.

Ability to order any of them will come down to availability, though, and I haven't been there for a while.

HTH,

Dudes and dudettes, please keep trading to personal messaging and take it off the board...

channe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back