• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Request by Kitaro Sasaki

Hello everyone,

Well, by coincidence, there happens to be a message board poster with a similiar first name as me (WarrenGG)...

I just would like to request to whomever answers to "WarrenGG's" message board postings, to use the "GG" at the end of his name so that there is no mix-up with me!

I have read a few of the postings that refer to "WarrenGG" as just Warren, and I feel that some confusion might set in to new visitors...and I wouldn't want that to happen...

I really don't want to have my name used when referring to *his* (WarrenGG) postings if you know what I mean...

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your consideration...

Cheers! -Warren T. Takeuchi- "Kit"

------------------

Hey, I just call you Kitaro!
smile.gif

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

I was thinking the same thing myself.

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say. This was one. No, not good. Not supposed to mention 'one'... or 'THE one'... Mmmm. You never heard that."

Yeah... you seem to like going by your character's name, so why not adopt that?
smile.gif

Otherwise we'll have to call you The Warren.
smile.gif

------------------
"Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away." -- Spike, as Angel, in Angel

Not a problem for me because I also call you Kitaro. And the WarrenGG here I know by a different name from another message board we both go to, so for me, there is little chance of confusion. I can usually figure out who's who, so I guess I'm okay on that.

------------------
Long live the Salad Rangers! We live for the Salad Bar, we die for the Salad Bar. RW, Anla'Salad'Shok'Na of the Salad Rangers

When I was a freshman, there were six people out of twenty on my floor that had my name. All in a row. It was confusing.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

I'll just call you "Sexy."

No, my boyfriend wouldn't like that, would he? I'll stick with Kitaro.
smile.gif
j/t, I wouldn't have the audacity to call a stranger "Sexy" to their face.

------------------
We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

I've been referring to you as Warren, but I'm all for using the character name.

It's a cool handle anyway.
cool.gif

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

Apologies for the confusion, Warren/Kitaro.

See, we're already thinking of you as Kitaro before we even get to see your performance...

Now THAT's entertainment...
wink.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

I smell a filk coming up!

*runs off to find her guitar*

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I smell a filk coming up!

*runs off to find her guitar* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh, Oh.
We're not going to be changing your signature to "The Next Leslie Fish" are we??
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
crazy.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Not a problem; I have found myself on boards where there are two Terry's. It is always a real pain so I am aware of making sure to be clear who I'm referring to. It's not fun to have comments incorrectly attributed to you...

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Ah no problem Master Warren
smile.gif

Maybe we should all change our name to Warren make some confusion LOL

Then we can have Warren, WarrenGG, WarrenG, WarrenA, WarrenB etc

sorry me just silly mood today

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

That's it, from now on I shall be known as "Infested Londo Warren"

10q

------------------
"If I don't see you again here... I will see you, in a little while... In a place where no shadows fall."

Babylon 5, my dear dear fellow fans, is the greatest thing on this earth. Understand how lucky you are for knowing it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deviot:
Ah no problem Master Warren
smile.gif

Maybe we should all change our name to Warren make some confusion LOL

Then we can have Warren, WarrenGG, WarrenG, WarrenA, WarrenB etc

sorry me just silly mood today

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Very funny Deviot!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In that case you could call me WarrrenRW or RW Warren. he he he

------------------
Long live the Salad Rangers! We live for the Salad Bar, we die for the Salad Bar. RW, Anla'Salad'Shok'Na of the Salad Rangers

"We are all Warren."

------------------
You are not entitled to your own opinion. You are only entitled to your own informed opinion.
-- Harlan Ellison qouting Gustave Flaubert

Hey thanks alot man. I really appreciate the comment, seeing as how in my last post I apolagized and tried to clear some stuff up. Its always great to read, "I really don't want to have my name used when referring to *his* (WarrenGG) postings if you know what I mean..."

------------------
It has been my observation that if someone cannot say what they mean, they can truly never mean what they say.

So, do you prefer "Kitaro Sama" or "Sasaki Sama"??
laugh.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WarrenGG:
"I really don't want to have my name used when referring to *his* (WarrenGG) postings if you know what I mean..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't be so touchy. Having a situation where two people a confused with each other is generally not a good idea, and that comment would have come no matter how you behaved.

------------------
You are not entitled to your own opinion. You are only entitled to your own informed opinion.
-- Harlan Ellison qouting Gustave Flaubert

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drakh:
"We are all Warren."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO

------------------
No one here is exactly what he appears.
G'Kar - Andreas Katsulas

Nothing's the same anymore.
Commander Sinclair - Michael O'Hare

Babylon 5

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.