• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Replica PPG's?

Replica PPG\'s?

Hello!

does anyone know of any companies who manufacture/have manufactured replica PPG's? I'm planning on running a B5 RPG game, and I think that a PPG would make a good prop.

Thanks,
VB.

Re: Replica PPG\'s?

I purchased an actual PPG that was used during Season 4 at a convention - I don't remember the company's name, but it was direct from the company that made the PPG props as well as other B5 universe props, like Dureena's weapons.

Cheers,

-Tim

There's one.. hmm.. on ebay for sell if I remember correctly. Starting bid was 400 euros. Go figure.

I didn't want it that bad anyway. ;)
What I REALLY want is one of those ancient Minbari pistols... I think they only made two of them for the show.

I have a pic of one but since we don't have attachments anymore I can't share. :(

I also want the Minbari pistol from The Gathering but then I could probably just make one of those... there wasn't much to it. :p

Hi.Minbari fighting pike.You can make one
out of a "ninja defender"You press the button in the middle,flick your wrist,and it extends to 5 feet.I made one,painted it,and it looks the part.I have one spare if you are interested.Colin.<*>.

Bah, only ships to the US. (And is more than I'd like to pay too...)

I have a friend who is a cabinet maker, I may see if he can make a wooden one...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back