• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Real World Stuff That Evokes B5 Thought

Nukemall

Regular
Mark this one under 'You know when you've watched too much B5 when...'
laugh.gif

------------------
'So you go in there and get your HR Steam Cleaner all fired up, and you bring it on out into the living room and you take care of all the dog juice on the orange carpet at 180 and the letter G.' - Taco the Wonderdog
--
yan@ranger.b5lr.com

i think he maybe right about that one!

------------------
Calvin: Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being
dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction of man?
Hobbes: I'm not sure that man needs the help.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nukemall:
Mark this one under 'You know when you've watched too much B5 when...'
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too much B5? Is there such a thing?
laugh.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
Too much B5? Is there such a thing?
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno, but then again I've only seen the entire run of B5 about 5 times (and Crusade only once).

------------------
'So you go in there and get your HR Steam Cleaner all fired up, and you bring it on out into the living room and you take care of all the dog juice on the orange carpet at 180 and the letter G.' - Taco the Wonderdog
--
yan@ranger.b5lr.com

I'm pretty sure there is nothing in the real world that isn't covered by a B5 episode or cant be addressed with a great Londo or G'kar quote,LOL
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> There isnt anything my son that a gun and a good bottle of whiskey cant fix. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

except maybe, the hangover afterwards
laugh.gif
then again there is the gun........

------------------
"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light. I come to take the place that has been prepared for me"
-------------------------
the present becomes the past, the past becomes history, history becomes legend, legend becomes myth, myth becomes obscurity! please pass the flarn!

Real world things that remind me of B5? Well, it's just come out that W has formed a Shadow Government...

------------------
You're speaking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Maid Marian
Fluently! Errol Flynn as Robin Hood
You're talking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Arabella Bishop
I trust I'm not obscure. Errol Flynn as Dr. Peter Blood

Pallindromes of the month: Snug was I, ere I saw guns.
Doom an evil deed, liven a mood.

Just got my March issue of FoxPro Advisor, and the title of the first article is "Control Amid Chaos." Man, I must be turning into a Vorlon because the first things I thought of were Vorlons, Shadows, and Kosh's words on pages 3 through 10 of Invoking Darkness.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

I have also seen things in real life that make me think of B5, and I have to laugh.
smile.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

Many of my friends when they are talking about their day at work, I just hear one thing in my head

"Fools to the left of me *feeders* to the right; I need a *real* job."

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

------------------
YOU ARE NOT READY FOR IMMORTALITY!

HEY!

GKarEye's diamonds have a line through it while GKar of the KaRi's diamonds and mine do not! Interesting...

[edit]
err nevermind. Just saw in the FAQ that Antony added an additional title. Im like 70 posts away from it or something. Anyway, neat stuff. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I work with a kid who looks like Jerry Doyle and another that could pass for a teenage version of John Sheridan.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back