• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Rangers trailer for download...

Thanks!
smile.gif

You "Da Man!"

------------------
"Faith Manages"

[This message has been edited by The One Who Was (edited June 13, 2001).]

Well it didn't last long....LOL
I did manage to get 1.30 megs of the 1.98 meg clip though....
Thanks for trying....

------------------
"Faith Manages"

This probably sounds silly, but when I clicked that link, it took me a page with a big red octagon with an exclamation point in the middle, and some text that wasn't in English. Then it started printing out nonsense text, which I think might have been the ascii equivalent of a rm file. I was amused by it, and if your software (Netscape et al) and network configurations suck as much as mine do, you could be amused by it too!
When I try to open the link in IE, it tells me that I'm about to download something from zone.ee in 3 seconds, then tells me that I'm actually not going to download it. So it's probably just something wrong with me, which means you don't get to see the amusing ascii rm.
tongue.gif

------------------
Peace be with you

Nevermind, it's working now. Hazaah and Kudos to you Sigma for finding yet a better way to cheat the system!

------------------
Peace be with you

That is strange...
crazy.gif

I got it in one try, no problems, all 1.98 megs of it... and now it's sitting safely on my hard disk.
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

Well hell, it just crapped out at 1.49 megs on download accelerator and now it says file not found when I try to resume it...LOL

Hey Kribu, if you wouldn't mind, would you please email it to me?
b5fan4life@aol.com
If you will, TIA!

------------------
"Faith Manages"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John:
Nevermind, it's working now. Hazaah and Kudos to you Sigma for finding yet a better way to cheat the system!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was not ripped by me
smile.gif

I just found it on the internet

------------------
www.zone.ee/b5project

The One Who Was, consider it done. Will take a while though... my upload speed isn't nearly as good as the download speed.

laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

Hey Sigma what fan site did you get the download from?

------------------
"I didn't think so, but if I was wrong, I was wrong. I'd rather do something, and make a mistake than be frightened and be doing nothing. That's the problem back home. Folks have been conned to thinking they can't change the world, have to accept what is. I'll tell you something my friends. The world is changing every day, the only question is who's doing it."
-- Rev. Dexter in Babylon 5:"And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place"

Latest posts

Members online

Back