• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Rangers Magazine Articles

gkarfan

Beyond the rim
I picked up the latest Starlog & Sci-Fi Channel magazines at Waldenbooks today, & both have Rangers articles. I especially liked the articles in the SFC Magazine--they made me even more excited about the movie. Go buy these magazines if you can!

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

I already have the SciFi magazine which has two excellent articles and I'll pick up Starlog as soon as I can find one.

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gkarfan:

I picked up the latest Starlog & Sci-Fi Channel magazines at Waldenbooks today, & both have Rangers articles. I especially liked the articles in the SFC Magazine--they made me even more excited about the movie. Go buy these magazines if you can!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you please tell me what number/month starlog it is please?

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

I got the SciFi Magazine from a local supermarket yesterday!
laugh.gif

I was looking for some other magazine and there it was, staring right at me, with G'Kar on the cover. I was shocked, frankly, since the only science fiction magazine I've ever seen sold here is SFX, and that's all.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
I got the SciFi Magazine from a local supermarket yesterday!
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What store?????????????

------------------
www.zone.ee/b5project

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sigma:
What store?????????????
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stockmann's newsstand (the small separate department). They had a few copies left. I'd imagine that if they carried it, then it ought to be available in some other places as well... perhaps Apollo or the larger R-Kiosks.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Stockmann's newsstand (the small separate department). They had a few copies left. I'd imagine that if they carried it, then it ought to be available in some other places as well... perhaps Apollo or the larger R-Kiosks.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Today i wanted to visit Apollo (before lotr) but just hadnt time. I'll check tomorrow in Magistrals R-Kiosk and others newsstands
smile.gif

Tnx for info
smile.gif

------------------
www.zone.ee/b5project

Well hello Sigma. Another Estonian member.

You guys are going to have to open up a diplomatic mission to B5:LR pretty soon.
smile.gif

Nice to see you here.

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back