• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

question about Psi-corps

Sigma

Regular
SPOILER SPACE (Psi-Corp trilogy)
i was thinking....how strong teep was Kevin Vacit?
P-15? Stronger?

Sigma

Would the this thread perhaps require a spoiler warning? For people who have not read the PC trilogy?

Anyway, I'm not sure it can even be found out - don't think it was ever said anywhere - but he must have been way above the strongest P-12s if even those could not find out about him.

He may have been in the post-Vorlon Lyta range, whatever that was, or possibly a bit lower than that.

I'm in the second book of the trilogy now, but I got the impression he was at least as strong as a P-12, possibly higher. I don't believe the books ever said specifically.

Queen Spoo /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
okay, please list the books in the PC Trilogy.

[/quote]
"Dark Genesis: The Birth of the Psi-Corps"
"Deadly Relations: Bester Ascendant"
"Final Reckoning: The Fate of Bester"

Sigma

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I'm in the second book of the trilogy now, but I got the impression he was at least as strong as a P-12, possibly higher. I don't believe the books ever said specifically.

[/quote]
P12 might be true...but i belive he was stronger.

Sigma

Ok.. this is my first post here so hi! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

****SPOILERS*****

Im not 100% sure, as its been a while since I read the trilogy, and it may be a spoiler if you haven't read the Psi corps books but I am sure in one of them, the 2nd maybe, you find out that Kevin Vacit had a piece of a Vorlon in him, given to him from his mother in the first book. So this would make him extremely strong and it also hid his telepathic abilities from everyone thus he was able to be the director of psi-corps, something a telepath was not meant to be(at the time).

I hope that made some sense to people! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

welcome to our humble forums, (well, not ours, really Antony's, and maybe partly Kribu's, ah, you got what i meant i hope) and thanks for the spoiler.

He guesses in his own thoughts that he'd "at least be rated a P13, if not higher" at some point, I think.

*Dr Evil voice*

Not P- One MILLION?

*puts pinky to lip*

I think he had to be stronger than P-12, that's partly why the Corps were so intent on finding him.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back