• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

post already exists....

Nukemall

Regular
I've been trying to reply to the Guess the Celebrity game, but when I try and submit my reply it comes up with the Post already exists screen. I've logged out and an again, but I've still got the problem.

I've had the problem before, but only when posting to the Psycho Game, so perhaps it has something to do with long threads.

AFAIK, it doesn't have anything to do with the length of the thread .. just that you probably can't make an exactly identical post more than once in a thread (with the same title). I think.

Nah. It's just my inherent British-ness. I guess in a way it's a mild cuss word, a lot like 'damn,' 'bugger' or 'b*ll*cks.'

Cow?
mad.gif

If you weren't a lunatic, I'd smack you one for calling me that. :p

:LOL:

Ooo, he likes the rough stuff. :eek: :)

(And he didn't even get in my face about bending the "no outside smilies" rule. :cool: :D)

Should I hijack this thread with another question? It's too small a question to start a thread for, I think:

What's with the flame thing next to the "Second 3 Diamond Party" thread? Did we reach some incredible post-count limit on that thread? :D

Latest posts

Members online

Back