• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Positive Energy

Well, we've all seen the pilot, discussed our critiques, written the sponsors & SciFi, and cursed the scheduling snafu.

Some people have since lost hope in seeing a new series, and perhaps they're right. However, I'd rather send out positive vibrations, good karma, etc., and hope for 5 seasons of great entertainment from B5LR.

Please join me in hoping for a new series. I don't know if it'll help; but I can't see how it would hurt.
smile.gif

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

I would hardly need to join you, for this is what I have been doing all along. Hoping that there will be a new series, and a good one.
smile.gif

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to figure itself out.
Unfortunately we as software lack any coherent documentation."
-- Delenn

To be honest - I haven't seen the movie yet, but I really hope the SFC's going to pick it up and turn it into a series. And five seasons would be perfect of course
laugh.gif

------------------
'The future is always changing. We create the future with our deeds, our words and our dreams.'
Lady Ladira - Signs and portents

[This message has been edited by Rashenn (edited February 27, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Rashenn (edited February 27, 2002).]

Has anyone read the rumor at the Rangers board at scifi.com? "Gangster" said that a Seattle reporter has stated that SFC is picking up Rangers as a series. Don't know if it's really true, but I certainly hope it is!

Look at the post titled "rumor" by Gangster at the SFC Rangers board.

Tammy

------------------
Tirk: Citizen G'Kar, Captain Martell would like to speak to you.
G'Kar: Of course. Love to stay. Can't. Have to go. Kiss-kiss. Love-love. Bye.

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOOMMMMMMM, on the Range.... ERSSSSS. Meditating on the rangers to send out good vibes.
laugh.gif

------------------
You're speaking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Maid Marian
Fluently! Errol Flynn as Robin Hood
You're talking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Arabella Bishop
I trust I'm not obscure. Errol Flynn as Dr. Peter Blood

Pallindromes of the month: Snug was I, ere I saw guns.
Doom an evil deed, liven a mood.

The only rumors I'll get my hopes up on are those that I hear from more than one source - or from the horse's mouth. Too often "rumors" from just one source are false - and meant to be so.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

Well, if all the Narns hating at once could turn Centari Prime to ash, imagine what we all could do with GOOD intentions.

Let our thoughts combine ... for a future Rangers Series.

------------------
"Humanity IS my business"

"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness" - Bull Durham

Me and my tribe just offered up a veal to Baal. We asked him for better crops and a new Bab 5 series...

Hope it will help !!
laugh.gif

------------------
"I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard enough to find your way around Chinatown ! "
Woody Allen

"I kick ass for the Lord !"
Father McGruder

Untill October goes by with no mention of Rangers from scifi I will not give up hope. Unless of course somthing officail to the contray comes out.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back