• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

POLL: What is your favorite Jeremiah episode?

What is your favorite Jeremiah episode?

• The Long Road (Pilot)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man of Iron, Woman Under Glass (Superhero)

• And the Ground, Sown With Salt (Priestley)

• To Sail Beyond the Stars (Burners)

• The Bag (Doctor Scam)

• City of Roses (Kurdy's Past)

• Firewall (Major Quantrell)

• The Red Kiss (Vampire)

• Journeys End In Lovers Meeting (Cult)

• Thieves' Honor (Return of Theo)

• The Touch (The "Experiment")

• Total voters

Lyta

Inspired by Recoil's post about favorite episodes and his assumption of "Firewall" being everyone's favorite, I decided to do another poll to see if he was right. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Ipersonally like the more recent one, with the girl in charge and having a group. I was happy to see someone trying to save paintings. It reminded me of a episode of 'Sliders' where no paintings or works of art was allowed. Even though it seemed kinda like another Theo, i still liked it. I wouldn't mind someone saying, "it was a good thing you once knew her" because chances are she wouldn't of believed them if Jeremiah wasn't there. Also i bet those girls felt bad trying to spend so much time to get to the 'higher circle' and Jeremiah and Kurdy came in and went straight to the top.

Don't worry, once the season is over I will have another more offical poll. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif These are just for fun. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Strange i couldn't vote...asked me to log in to vote which i am already login.

Anyway, i would have voted for The Long Road, otherwise, my fav. would have to be Tripwire /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I will resurrect this poll again after the season is done but I just watched "Man of Iron, Woman Under Glass" again tonight and forgot how much I liked it. Funny, serious and a great many quotable lines in it.

I guess this might be my favorite "well-balanced" episode where as my favorite "arc" episode goes to either "Firewall" or "Tripwire". I watched "Tripwire" tonight so "Firewall" tomorrow to compare. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Finally, I am thinking of having a rating system on my site for each episode ala Lurker's Guide. They call their rating "P5 Rating" so what would your suggestion for a name be? It should be short and understandable to anyone without too much of an explaination.

Hmm, ok. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif You suggest a five point scale? I was thinking of a ten point scale but wouldn't it be funny to have the number relate to a Theo quote. Well, maybe just for the top and bottom of the scale since I don't know if I could think of appropriate quotes for all the points in the scale. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

1) Cheerleaders for everyone!

10) I did ... try ... to be ... CIVIL!
or
10) Oh! False alarm. MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING IN MY EYE!

Stick to a 5 point scale(Theo's :) )

5-Excellent
4-Good
3-Average
2-Sub Par
1-WATCH OUT BELOW

LOL! Definitely 1 to 5 Theos!

You have to use the sparrow-fart quote in it. I can't stop laughing. I just cannot stop laughing... must go back and check out the pilot... there were some good lines in Thieves' Honor...

LOL Yes 1 should be Sparrow Fart.

As i mentioned a while ago Im 22 , and my father gets home from work around 10:30 at night and if the mets arent playing we watch Jeremiah when it airs (I usually tivo it). Well the funny thing is we always watch the big episodes together. It just happens that way. First The Long Road, Firewall, Trip Wire, The one where Elizabeth meets theo and now a Means to a End. Well we laughed a lot during Theo's bathroom scene. Actually woke up my brother. But Last night at dinner i started humming the space odyssey theme and he said "Sparrow Fart" and we just burst into laughter. No one knew what we were laughing about until I showed them afterwards.

That line and the scene are some of the funniest stuff ive seen in a while on tv.

capt

I don't know ... a 5 point scale is so limiting but it also means the average can't be skewed too much either way. Anyway, it is hard for me to rate episodes on a 5 point scale so I don't think I will do it that way. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

So, a 10 point scale it shall be. I will have to work on implementing this later (and get the hubby to program it) but here is what Channe and I came up with:

1) Oh! False alarm. MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING IN MY EYE!

5) I did -not- get up at the crack of sparrow-fart to be muzzled by you two.

10) Cheerleaders for everyone!

We just had to work in the sparrow-fart quote. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/devil.gif

Its not actually, but it was from a episode involving theo in a way :)

I kind of like:
"Look I gotta goose bump!" /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif
"Are you readin my email sugars."
"That man gave me the hairy eyeball!" /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back