• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Please Look at This

gkarfan

Beyond the rim
I now have a message to all of you on my webpage regarding what we should do now that Rangers probably won't happen. Go to the link below, in my sig (the link to my webpage). Thanks.

Tammy

I have a few comments.
First of all, I don't think it would be a good idea for this TP War thing to be launched from a website. You ask why? People ignore websites. What people say or do on the internet doesn't matter one bit. If anything is to be done, it needs to be done in real life, with an active letter mailing campaign.
Second of all, if a launch is to be made from a website I would reccomend something of the caliber of B5LR.com
Not to offend you or anything, but your site and others like it are merely something for your own satisfaction, not a mass gathering point for B5 fans. If TNT execs see something like that as a staging area for anything, they will laugh loud and hard.
We live in a time when most ten year olds can do better (again, fact, not me trying to insult you) and when big company execs see something like that they will take it exactly in the way that I said, as some small child's website that he/she had done in his/her spare time.
And once again, I need to point out to you, that I do not claim that I can produce a site worth taking seriously either. Far from it, I don't take my sites seriously myself, it's just something I do in my spare time.
Usually, I would never point out on three occasions that I'm not just being mean, but I've noticed that people can be a bit prissy when it comes to web design, some just can't take the fact that they suck. I suck, I can deal with it, but not everyone can.
So to end it off, while I applaud your effort, I strongly suggest that you should leave staging wars on big companies on people that have atleast half an idea of what they're doing.
Two come to mind right now, one being AntonyF (although I'll never admit it to his face that I actually respect his work /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif) and the other being JoeDM.

Cool site Tammy! /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

And I think Kribu would envy you for those pictures of Andreas and you. She loves G'Kar! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

I never claimed to be good at this website-thing. That's why I'd like someone else to start a website for the Teep-War campaign. Or Antony can help out if he wans to. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Tammy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back