• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Pirates of the Caribbean (spoilers)

Johnny Depp, I am going to marry you.

LOL! I think there's quite a queue forming :D

I saw this last night, and loved it. Much better than I'd hoped, and Johnny Depp was wonderful!

Just one niggle...

SPOILER SPACE

When Elizabeth escaped from the Dauntless down the tied sheets, where do the rowing boat come from? Very convenient, that was :LOL:

When Elizabeth escaped from the Dauntless down the tied sheets, where do the rowing boat come from? Very convenient, that was :LOL:

Hey, it's Disney. If you were really bored, I bet you could go back and find tons of those types of mistakes. :LOL:

Hey, it's Disney. If you were really bored, I bet you could go back and find tons of those types of mistakes. :LOL:

That one just stood out :LOL:

There's another scene where Captain Jack's hands are manacled, yet somehow he hooks them over a rope tied at both ends, slides down the ropes on the manacles, then mysteriously unhooks himself at the other end. Very clever manacles those :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back