• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Pat Tallman

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Oooh!

I digress.

I didn't know she was a stunt person or that she was in so many Star Trek TNG, DS9 and VOY episodes or Austin Posers!

kewl!

------------------
Don't sweat the petty things.
Don't pet the sweaty things.

I believe one of Pat's first appearances was in the cult film Night of the Living Dead.
shocked.gif

------------------

Her first appearance was in "Knightriders" (1980), and she has continued to pop up in productions involving George A. Romero and Richard Rubenstein.

Pat Tallman's Credits are as follows (from the IMdB):

(I left out the Babylon 5 credit's; they should be apparent. On top of those listed, she also did a lot of stunt doubling for Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Stunts - Filmography:

Chill Factor, Bowfinger, The General's Daughter, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, Godzilla (uncredited), Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, The Long Kiss Goodnight (uncredited), Larger Than Life, The Secretary (TV), CIA II Target: Alexa, Criminal Passion, Direct Hit, Star Trek: Generations, Speed, Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult, Desire, Ice, Kalifornia, Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman, Jurassic Park, Lake Consequence, The Nutt House, Deadlock, The Peacemaker, The Runestone, Another 48 Hrs., Monkey Shines, and Shakedown

Actress - filmography

Never Die Twice, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, (uncredited) .... Electric Psychedelic Pussycat Swingers' Club Waitress, Army of Darkness .... Possessed Witch, Kalifornia (uncredited), Benefit of the Doubt .... Karen's Mother, Sweet Justice ..... Josie, Night of the Living Dead (1990) .... Barbara, Road House .... Bandstand Babe, Monkey Shines .... Party Guest, Stuck On You .... Queen Guenevere, Knightriders ..... Julie

Notable TV guest appearances
"Star Trek: Voyager" playing "Taresian alien woman" in episode: "Favorite Son" (episode # 3.20) 3/19/1997
"Dark Skies"playing "Aunt Hazel" in episode: "Dark Days Night" (episode # 1.4) 10/26/1996
"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" playing "Nurse Tagano" in episode: "The Muse" (episode # 4.21) 4/27/1996
"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" playing "Weapons Officer" in episode: "Way of the Warrior: Part 2" (episode # 4.2) 9/30/1995
"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"playing "Weapons Officer" in episode: "Way of The Warrior: Part 1" (episode # 4.1) 9/30/1995
"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987) playing "Female Romulan/Alien"(uncredited) in episode: "Timescape" (episode # 6.25) 6/12/1993
"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987) playing "Kiros" in episode: "Starship Mine" (episode # 6.18) 3/27/1993
"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987) playing "Security Officer" in episode: "Power Play" (episode # 5.15) 2/22/1992
"Tales from the Darkside" (1984) playing "Janice Perry" in episode: "Family Reunion" (episode # 4.16) 5/22/1988

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

Especially when she's wearing a fake blond wig and swinging from a Tyrannosaur skeleton.

If you check Jurassic Park's credits, she was listed as "Patrick Tallman".

d'OH!!!

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

I saw the TNG episode "Power Play" of her's today actually!

You just know something is gonna happen to her chararacter when you see her.
laugh.gif

I didn't know she was in "The Next Phase" but now, in my head, I can see exactly who she was!

------------------
"Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away." -- Spike, as Angel, in Angel

Pat Tallman is God.

All fall to your knees and worship Pat Tallman.

Pat Tallman is brilliant.

Love Pat Tallman.

Lyta Alexander is the best character in Babylon 5!!

I LOVE LYTA!!

But, getting to the point of the thread...
tongue.gif

I saw Generations a couple of times at the Cinema when it first came out, but when I hired it on video the first time, as I watching the woman who was supposed to be Beverly Crusher falling into the water, I grabbed the remote control, rewound it, leaned forward and screamed: "THAT'S LYTA ALEXANDER!!"

Thankfully the people I was watching the movie with were Babylon 5 fans, or I might have had some explaining to do!
blush.gif

There was a thread about a month ago that said: 'You know you are a B5 addict if...'

Well, you know you are a B5 addict if you wrestle the remote control from a friend, rewind a video everyone is watching, then shriek: "That's Lyta Alexander!" And the video you are watching is NOT Babylon 5.

I am sad.

I know this.

Just never forget. Pat Tallman is God!

laugh.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
"Officially, I'm a P5. Unofficially, my range is more... much more."

[This message has been edited by Catheryn (edited September 18, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Catheryn (edited September 18, 2001).]

Have to agree with the majority...

Pat Tallman is one of the sexiest women on the planet - and a damn fine actress to boot. It's a shame we couldn't have had her all the way through the series, rather than replacing her with Talia for one and a half seasons.

------------------
"How will it all end?"

"In fire..."

"Oh Great! Way to cheer up a dying Emperor!"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vorlon1:
Have to agree with the majority...

Pat Tallman is one of the sexiest women on the planet - and a damn fine actress to boot. It's a shame we couldn't have had her all the way through the series, rather than replacing her with Talia for one and a half seasons.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hear hear!

Nothing against Andrea Thompson, but I never found Talia as compelling as Lyta.

Maybe it was just the Vorlon mystique?

Or the red hair.

Or those eyes.

Or... *ahem*

The Vorlon mystique. Definitely.

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Or those eyes.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe that JMS once posted that her Eyes were a Big factor in the decision to cast Pat Tallman as Lyta. They are Very distinctive and fit his image of Lyta.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Redheads...ooooo *shivers in delight*...... *G* excuse me i just had to say that!

------------------
I am a Ranger.
We walk in the dark places no others will enter.
We stand on the bridge and no one may pass.
We live for The One.
We die for The One.

B5_O
cool.gif

Good to see you again, my friend... looks like you beat Joe DeMartino to the Plethora of Pat Points Post...
laugh.gif

There's just something about actresses who double as stuntwomen, isn't there?

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catheryn:
Pat Tallman is God.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to that!

------------------
"Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away." -- Spike, as Angel, in Angel

This girl is a sucker for redheads too.
wink.gif

That's why I married one.... Hee hee.

Which episode of ST:TNG was it where she was the evil terrorist chick trying to steal something from the Enterprise? The guy who plays Tuvok was in that episode too.

I saw it recently, but I don't remember the name of it. Was it Power Play?

------------------

B5Elf... am 99% sure it was called: 'Starship Mine'... that's the one where Picard goes Rambo, isn't it?

------------------
"Officially, I'm a P5. Unofficially, my range is more... much more."

That was "Starship Mine" aka Die Hard Picard!

Not only was Tim Russ one of the villains, but Marie Marshall (P.F.C. Dodger from GROPOS) was the leader of the pack.

"Power Play" was the episode where nasty entities possessed O'Brien, Deanna Troi, and Data and ,while trying to take over the ship, ended up in a hostage standoff in Ten Forward. Pat was a security officer who took a hit when Worf's team stormed in. I saw this one two weeks ago.

"Timescape" was the one where they find the Enterprise and a Romulan warbird frozen in time, seemingly locked in combat. Onboard the Warbird are two aliens disguised as Romulans. Pat has about 5 seconds of screen time and shouts the line "YOU MUST NOT!" I just saw that one last week.

------------------
~Jeffrey Sinclair

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jomar:
I believe one of Pat's first appearances was in the cult film Night of the Living Dead.
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe that that movie also starred Tony Todd, the guy that played the captain of the Cheron in "A Call to Arms"

[This message has been edited by tnkewnke (edited September 19, 2001).]

I'm moving this to general.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Yeah...he's carrying his saddle and he throws it at one of the terrorists... I think it was the guy who played Tuvok.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back