• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Other Races in the Rangers and Various Questions

Natron

Beyond the rim
Ok, I've got a few questions here concerning other races who have joined the Rangers.

1) Do we know how many non-Minbari/non-Human Rangers have joined the alliance. Looks like LotR will be the first time we see any, but I seem to remember Lennier mentioning a Drazi recruit in Season 5. From what I've read of Rangers (possible spoiler):

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>Nafeel and Turk are the first of their race in the Rangers, or first of their race on a Rangers ship. </font></td></tr></table>

If Rangers takes place 2 1/2 years after season 5, then why aren't there more recruits from other races. You would think they would have more than 2. Of course, what I read could be false, but anyway.

2) Do the Rangers have any kind of fighter besides the Nial? I know the White Stars are set up to carry Minbari fighters, but what about others. Obviously, a Minbari can fly one of their fighters, but what about other races?

3) Are Ranger ships set up to be run by non-Minbari. The White Stars were always crewed by Minbari, but have systems been modified to accomodate other species.

That's all I can think of for now, I will probably come up with some more.

------------------
"We live for the one, we die for the one."

Apparently they have "bathroom" written in English.

That's all I know...
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

I remember an ep where Delenn tells how to make use of the Pak'Marah as Rangers, and perhaps others too. Don't have time to look on lurker's right now.

------------------
You're speaking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Maid Marian
Fluently! Errol Flynn as Robin Hood
You're talking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Arabella Bishop
I trust I'm not obscure. Errol Flynn as Dr. Peter Blood

Pallindromes of the month: Snug was I, ere I saw guns.
Doom an evil deed, liven a mood.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jade Jaguar:
I remember an ep where Delenn tells how to make use of the Pak'Marah as Rangers, and perhaps others too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That was Learning Curve.

------------------
"Come out kittycat... I won't hurt you... much..." (hear it)
-- Blackarachnia, "The Spark", Beast Wars

drakh@spamcop.net

I remember Delenn saying that the Rangers were open to other races joining them. The members of those races haven't all been shown to us, but that doesn't mean that there aren't other races in the Rangers. We know there are Humans, Minbari, Pak'ma'ra, Narns, Yalu, and Drazi. There are probably others that they have not shown. Maybe we'll see more of them in Rangers.
smile.gif

------------------
With a salad fork and a couple of purple wombats I could rule the galaxy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back