• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Official Guide to Babylon 5 CD-ROM???

Droshalla

Beyond the rim
Can anyone tell me where I might be able to buy this in the UK? I've tried the standard online stores that I know of, but no luck - of course.

Ideally I would like to find a new copy, so if anyone knows anywhere I can get it I would be gratefull, thanks.

The only thing I might be able to you tell is try Ebay I have seen the cd rom pop up from time to time .I have tried my self to find a copy in the US and if I had to the UK as well but nothing as well.That would be the only way that I could think of to get one.

thanks for the help so far, but still no luck in finding a new copy to buy. Anyone else know of anywhere that might sell one?

Ebay. I got mine there last year, actually from a guy in Germany. He used to have a whole bunch of them listed.

Quite reasonable, I used Buy It Now and with shipping I think it came to around 20 dollars.

EDIT- I just looked, Here is one: Ebay B5 Official Guide CDROM

I don't think you're going to find a brand new one. You could try checking MySimon or Amazon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back