• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Now thats what im talking about... **SPOILERS**

D

**DONOTDELETE**

What a first parter. Cant wait till next week. Love, Betrayl, BIg Death, Gun Fire, Ezikiel . What more can we want :)

Like I said before this episode, i knew some stuff about it. But i had no idea the big death was targeting children, or a host of other things. Like i said, cant wait till next week

capt

Re: Now thats what im talking about...

That was great, but I had some major problems with it. The action was excellent but in other areas it wasn't so good.

#1: I knew Elisabeth was going to die. I knew. I have a witness. And don't go giving me some bull about how she's not dead. VS has failed in killing Ezekial and Makus (or might have been Jeremiah). Besides, anyone who takes that many rounds from a machine gun and doesn't get medical care in a damned hurry is going to be a vegetable anyway.

#2 How did Ezekial get back? I missed out on last week's episode, but I don't think that had him. Last time in "Tripwire" he was about to be captured by VS operatives, and now he's back?! What the Hell?! It sounds like a reset button.

#3 JMS, you know better than to use some unknown 4-year-old as a plot device. Not a good move.

#4 I liked the conflict between Kurdy + Jeremiah.

#5 Who was that Wilkes guy at the end? I'm sorry for whomever that effected (probably JMS).

Wow. That was fun! My heart was racing in anticipation of what was to come. Sure, there were some dull moments (like what Elizabeth did ... dumb, dumb, dumb) but overall I really enjoyed it.

Finally seeing what the "monks" were carrying from the pilot was a nice touch. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Hmm, must sleep now as we have people coming to see our place early in the AM tomorrow.

Morden..

1-Who said elizabeth didnt die? I sure as hell didnt. You want to have a pissed off Kurdy. Well you got him

2-Ezikiel wasnt about to be captured by operatives from VS. He ran away because he knew they were coming. WHen he went through the door he fired his gun and ran. Ever notice how he just dissapears in a hurry. Also the town from Trip Wire isnt that far from clairfield

3-The little girl was on screen for 45 seconds. I know i counted :)

4-I agree about Kurdy and Jeremiahs conflict. But its setting up something. Kurdy said Jeremiahs quest wasnt his fight. Well guess what. Now it is with what happened to elizabeth.

Capt

1 - I was just speaking in fair warning to those disagreeing about Elisabeth's death. She's dead.

2 - Bull. The man had several VS operatives after him and he had been shot in the leg. He wasn't going anywhere and 2 bullets would not have held off so many VS troops. Think about it, he fires twice and VS instantly knows his location. He can't run so Ezekial would be easy picking for VS.

Meaghan will also fit into this somehow. They've been rarely using her trying to make us forget about her, but I think she'll be the reason we find a cure.

Ack... My Tivo screwed up and I missed the last 5 min or so. Last thing I saw was when the shooting started... Anyone want to fill me in on what happened at the end?

Try catching it tonight on SHOWTIME BEYOND if you get it. Otherwise we can try to fill you in. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Morden we didnt even see how many guys from VS were after Ezikiel.

Capt

Tell us the last thing you saw and we can fill you in from there.

I have noticed that Showtime has been starting Jermiah at least 5 mins late. Very annoying. Good thing I buffer the TiVo ahead 10 mins and behind 15 mins. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Lyta i have my tivo set to manuel record from 10-11:45 on showtime. Makes it easier so if Odyssey 5 runs a bit longer it dosnt cut off to jeremiahs recording

capt

I usualy buffer it 10 minutes each way but I guess I forgot this week :/ And of course, I get every single Showtime channel except Beyond lol. Last thing I saw was pretty much just after when Ezekial grabbed Elizabeth and then the shooting started.

I thought Elizabeth's death (if indeed she is dead) was about as cliche as it gets. I dunno how many times I've seen the girl-running-into-a-hail-of-gunfire scenario and its always the same.

Yes, I could do that as well but I don't want to taint my Jeremiah eps with O5. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Right now we have a 160hr capacity on the TiVo so I like to keep all the Jeremiah eps on there for future reference. If I record it with O5 it will just waste more disk space that can be used for other things. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

DB, you missed a lot of action there and when I watch it again tonight I can fill you in. That is ... if someone else doesn't do it first. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

160 hour? nice upgrade ya did there. I dare not attempt it :) I have my 30 hour and that works nicely :)

Yeah, well one of our hard drives died (ok the data became corrupt somehow but I think the drive was still ok) and we lost everything last Saturday. Good thing I already took my screen shots for Jeremiah!

We did have 130hr one before we had to go out and buy a new one. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

<font color="yellow">Last thing I saw was pretty much just after when Ezekial grabbed Elizabeth and then the shooting started.</font color>

You missed a lot of action so I will try to be as detailed as possible. Don't read any further if you don't want to be spoiled. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
Some brothers were shot and the scene switches to Jeremiah, Kurdy and Clarence. They hear the shots and Clarence says, "They know you're here." In disbelief, Jeremiah and Kurdy run out of the room.

Outside where the shooting continues, the brothers try to take cover. More shots fired and Kurdy grabs a guy through a window, from behind. Jeremiah in the meantime, grabs a gun and starts returning fire. Kurdy joins Jeremiah unarmed.

Jeremiah's gun jams and as he is trying to fix it, a man comes out from the doorway, gun ready to shoot them. Suddenly, he groans and falls to the ground revealing a knife in his back. Ezekiel jumps out from the doorway, takes back his knife and runs around the corner.

Gun un-jammed, Jeremiah retuns fire and this time takes out one of the men. There is a brief lull in the gun fire and Elizabeth comes running from across the courtyard. She calls out for Kurdy and continues to run toward him. The scene cuts to a gunman targeting Elizabeth and firing at her. Cutting back to Elizabeth, we see her running as bullets fly all around her. She gets hit with at least one bullet through her right side, near the stomach and she falls to the ground.

Kurdy screams, "No!!!" and grabs the gun from the man Ezekiel took out. He runs toward the man who shot Elizabeth like a madman, shooting in a blinding rage. The gunman ducks for cover, un-pins a grenade and throws it toward Kurdy. The grenade explodes behind Kurdy and he is thrown to the ground, right next to Elizabeth.

The rover comes barreling through the courtyard and screeches to a halt, acting as a barrier to the continuing gun fire for Kurdy and Elizabeth. Ezekiel yells for them to get in. Jeremiah runs to Kurdy to see if he is all right and helps him up. Kurdy grabs Elizabeth and Jeremiah provides cover fire for them to get in the back of the rover. After they are in, Jeremiah joins Ezekiel in the front of the rover and they speed off.

A short while down the road, Jeremiah makes Ezekiel stop. He asks Kurdy how Elizabeth is doing and he says she is hurt bad. Jeremiah wants to take her to Clairfield since someone there should be able to help her. Kurdy is still in a rage and takes it out on Jeremiah. He blames him for putting her in danger and getting her hurt. Kurdy tells Jeremiah he is done with him and he is on his own. After telling Jeremiah to back off, he gets in the rover and drives off with Elizabeth. Jeremiah is left standing in the middle of the road and Ezekiel is no where to be seen.

The next thing we see is Jeremiah walking down the road and we hear him composing a letter to his father. He says, "Dear Dad, I've made up my mind. One way or another, no matter what it costs ... I'm finally gonna see you, face to face. And when I do, we're gonna talk. 'Cause the time for secrets, is over. As of right now, everything changes. Everything." We also see Ezekiel limping along behind Jeremiah.

Credits roll.

Damn, Lyta, either you have a really good memory or you watched that ep a few times.

Jeremiah asked about Elizabeth after she was shot, "How bad?" Kurdy replies, "Bad." This is the same dialogue they used about Simon (with the lines switched, IIRC) in the first episode that they flash-backed to in this episode. I believe this is a literary device used to tell us that Elizabeth is indeed dead.

You are funny GKE, razzing on me because I "remembered" the end of the ep too well and you turn around and recite dialogue from the pilot. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

I am not going to comment on the issue with Elizabeth since I was spoiled with that information but she is

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">at least recovering</font></td></tr></table>

in next Friday's episode ...

My memory sucks but TiVo does have that instant replay so I just sat down and wrote what happened from the last thing DB said s/he saw. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

PS: And yes, I have watched the episode many times already. I usually see the ep about 4-5 times by the end of the weekend. More if it is an ep I like and less (3-4) if I don't. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Uh... thanks for the huge spoiler with no warning, Lyta. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

A moderator is the last person I would expect to see something like this from.

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">"I am not going to comment on the issue with Elizabeth since I was spoiled with that information but she is at least recovering in next Friday's episode" </font></td></tr></table>

[edit] Just adding spoiler tags --Lyta [/edit]

Sorry, imsuxok, but she did warn you. This is what she said before she posted:

"Don't read any further if you don't want to be spoiled /forums/images/icons/grin.gif "

So cool down.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back