• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

No, no, no!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

Anybody want me to try?

[/quote]

Sure, its worth a try. You should definitely wait until your done with Rangers Redux though.

Mmmdefinitely.

I can hardly manage Redux at the moment.

To me, Redux isn't fanfiction. Crusade would be fanfiction, and I don't know if I can do that. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I have to get back to the Drazi who isn't... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I just got finished watching the movie. My 12 year old son, and my B5 sidekick, had never seen it for whatever reason. I pushed at him to go to bed since it was a school night but his response was ,"I don't care, I haven't seen this one before!"
What's a mom to do? Let the little guy watch...who am I to standin the way of the next generation of B5 watchers?
I still say the weapons system sucks! Even in a twenty year old ship that's ludicrous! Wasting someones energy actually 'fighting' off attackers or rocks...hehehe, is wasteful and dangerous.
As for stories...::shyly raising hand:: Ummmm, I've written a Ranger story...no established characters in it except for the occasional cameo. All original stuff. I wrote it way before the Ranger movie was even mentioned anywhere, I swear! I find it very eerie that the plot lines are very similar.
It's at my website...shameless I know. LOL! Call me a starving writer..starving for feedback that is.
I am admitting to the public right here, that at best I am a rank amateur in writing, with glimmers of occasional talent. Note...glimmers.
Anyway....back at the ranch...The concept of the Rangers as a series is good...lots of unexplored territory, just like Crusade, although I found the effects for Crusade a bit on the low end. And the music of course...most of us agreed that Chen should not be allowed near anything approaching music for television.
Okay, rant over...and shameless promotion...have a good one all...and read G'kar's Declaration of Principles again...in rememberance.

/forums/images/icons/mad.gifThanks to Scifi we will never if David found what he was looking for or if he ever to go on board Babylon 5 Thank you SFC for not even giving it a commitment of thirteen episodes. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

With Farscape being canceled and I have never seen a Save Our Show campaign like this the fans are so vocal if only Babylon 5 fans were this loud then maybe SFC and WB would have listened to us about putting Rangers on the air for at least a try out .I will be surprised if FS does not get picked up .But then again I guess you can't launch an effective campaign if half the fan base doesn't like the movie for their own reasons.IF we remain this quiet about our favorite tv show or movie then I don't think we will ever see anything Babylon 5 related on the air for along time to come if ever.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Originally posted by Channe:
<font color="orange">I know what David is looking for... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif</font color>

[/quote]
An autographed copy of The Beatles White Album?

And the new Rolling Stones compilation.

The Liandra has a kick-ass stereo system, if it weren't for the terrible bass. For some reason, the Minbari hate lots of bass.

Well dont' worry, channe ... you have two years worth of "Rangers Redux" (two years in the story - not nessarily two of our years) to get through before you hit the "Crusade" timeline ... and then a few months / half a year of already seen episodes. So you got some time to plan to feed our ravonous needs. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Considering it took me a few months just to write the first "episode..."

...I don't think ANYBODY needs to worry about doing without...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back