• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

News post: Make your voice heard

B5LR

Regular
<font size="+1">Make your voice heard</font>
<font size="3">Go and post at the official Rangers site</font>

We all want a series for Rangers, and making your voice heard is never a bad thing. So go over to the messageboard at the official Rangers site and make your voice heard.

We can hope the powers that be will pass by the messageboard, and if we start enough of a movement maybe they'll hear about it. It's important to get our message across. Rave about the telemovie, demand a series (politely of course) and just send out some positive vibes!

They won't probably read many messages, so don't worry about essays. Just write punchy, positive and to-the-point subjects to your messages, and say you want more!

Click here to visit the official Rangers board at SCIFI.com.

Okay, Antony,

I went, I posted, I begged. I saw a lot of other posts there so let's hope it works.
crazy.gif

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

I posted there once, but might not again. Just because I think the letter-writing is given more weight.

Onto the sponsors! I have a book of stamps too, so I'm all set!
laugh.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

This is a good idea, because we should do everything we can to encourage Sci-Fi to do the right thing. But the nature of message boards is such that each of us could probably sign up under five or six names (each with a unique e-mail address) and post as many messages. So I still believe that actual, snail-mail letters to both Sci-Fi and the sponsors are our best chance of having an impact.

See this link for details, and - again - feel free to e-mail me for a ready-to-use data file that can be used as a mail-merge source with any word processing program. You can write one basic letter and send it to over 20 sponsors quickly and easily.

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Posted a few days ago. Gonna definatly write them a letter, and so will my fiance.
smile.gif

------------------
No choice, no choice at all.

I posted a couple of times as well... (under another alias though). Pretended to have seen the movie and demanded a series...
blush.gif

Well, it's not something I usually do, but I do think that this time it was for the greater good!

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com | Kribu.net

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back