• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

News post: JMS talks Jeremiah rigours

B5LR

Regular
<font size="+1">JMS talks Jeremiah rigours</font>
<font size="3">Plus more talk on comics in a new interview</font>

In a new interview with Newsarama, JMS talks about the time demands of Jeremiah on his schedule, and the knock-on effect on his other projects.

"I've always in the past been able to balance out my workload fairly well, so that nothing gets backlogged," he told the site. "The problem I ran into in the latter half of 2001 was that the series I'm producing for Showtime, Jeremiah, with Luke Perry and Malcolm Jamal-Warner, ended up being substantially bigger and more ambitious from a production standpoint than we had initially considered. Most series have seven day shooting schedules of which four are inside the stage and three are on location, with some shooting four out and three in. We ended up doing as many as six or in some cases seven out of seven days out on location. Due to some careful planning we've been able to stay on budget, but from a physical production standpoint it's been pretty heinous."

To read the full interview, in which he also talks about Rising Stars, Amazing Spider-Man and Midnight Nation, click here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back